Zelda Games

I played some of Zelda games. A Link to the Past and TP were the only ones that I beat. I have other Zelda games I haven't beat yet. lol, I am good at starting something but not finish it.

I think A Link to the Past is the best one.

It took me about 70 hours to beat TP I think. I was stuck in two temples for a while, curse the water temple. Why does it (water/ice temple) have to be hard in every Zelda games?

If you liked the Zelda style games, then maybe you should try something like Metroid, Ookami, Mana games (such as Secret of Mana), Legend of Kay, and Kingdom Heart. Those have style similar to Zelda where you can explore and figure out the puzzles to collect items, as well as fighting monsters by mashing the buttons like Zelda does. Zelda is not really purely RPG's. It's more like RPG/adventure.
I agree. It seems like the water temples are always the hardest. :(

It's annoying having to adjust the water level all the time. *groans*

For your question about TP in Wii version.

Hmm, I think it's just the same. You just get used to the remote as you did with all other controllers from all systems. I actually prefer Wii's remote to gamecube's controller Zelda. You have more control over where you want to aim when you use bow/arrow, hookshot, and whatever need you to aim at.
It usually depends on the person.

I have some friends who prefer the Gamecube version over the Wii version... while others are vice versa.

I've played both versions and enjoyed the Wii version more. ;)

Does Zelda TP on Wii version are easier to control or just more complicated?

My answer is just require Wii owner to answer it, not guess or think.
Well, it would probably depend on the individual.

On the Wii version, Link is right-handed. The whole game is mirrored as well to accommodate Link's right-handedness. I've played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker many times, but when I played Twilight Princess first on the Wii... I didn't think about the left-hand/right-hand thing. I played later on the Gamecube and it was awkward at first. A friend asked me for help and I kept getting the places backwards. "Go left around the corner and then open the door, I mean, go right around the corner. Sorry." ;)

Other than that, it was a fun experience using the pointer and the swinging motion on the Wii. There was one part of the game that was really annoying and required good aiming to get through. Ugh!

It usually depends on the person.

I have some friends who prefer the Gamecube version over the Wii version... while others are vice versa.

I've played both versions and enjoyed the Wii version more. ;)

In bold, is that the reason, it invovles yourself in the action games, yes? :lol:

In bold, is that the reason, it invovles yourself in the action games, yes? :lol:
Not really. I'm picky about games.

For instance, I prefer the Wii version of Super Paper Mario (part 3) over the Gamecube version (part 2) because of how it plays. I'm not talking about how the remote or controller works, I'm talking about how you play the game... cuz the Wii version is more like Zelda and the Gamecube version is more like Final Fantasy.

While the Wii version of Zelda is new, it takes advantage of the fishing features as well as the aiming feature.

well the waqter temple was hard but the ice temple was pretty easy the only reason water was hard because the boss key was really hard to find

Oh, gosh, what have I played?!

Zelda I - NES, beat it (both quests)
Zelda II: Link's Adventure - NES, beat it (for real, HARD, on an emulator, easy)
Zelda III: A Link to the Past - SNES, beat it (easy peasy)
Link's Awakening - Gameboy, beat it
Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages - Gameboy color, beat 'em both
Ocarina of Time - N64, beat it
Majora's Mask - N64, beat it (fun - will try to beat it in one "three day trip")
Wind Waker - GameCube, beat it (disappointed....)
Four Swords Adventures - GameCube, beat it, Gameboy, haven't
The Minish Cap - I should get it. Been too busy lately.
Twilight Princess - haven't bought yet
Phantom Hourglass - October 1st, BABY!

I'm such a fanboi.

I've beaten some number of Zelda games, but I have to say that Ocarina of Time is truly epic, especially when it's your first 3D game. I really missed that feeling when I was so amazed by seeing the size of Hyrule's Field for the first time. Of course, there are also other surprises.

Call me a noob but I used to play Ocarina of Time about nearly a decade ago, that was only one out of all Zelda games I've played.

Call me a noob but I used to play Ocarina of Time about nearly a decade ago, that was only one out of all Zelda games I've played.
You're definitely missing out on the other new features of other Zelda games. :)

Back