Zelda Games

the weird guy

Reaction score
Who here has played at least one Zelda game? ive played a few like: Zelda, Links adventure, Ocerina of Time, Majoro's mask(i forget how to spell it), Twilight Princess(best 1 out of the above but to easy).if u played any Zelda Games that are not listed or are listed tell me if you liked them. (Zelda DOES NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO FF7 though lol). :repost:

Ha, I played zelda games long time ago on the NES, sorry I'm not really a fan of RPG games anyway.

I beat every Zelda but I haven't beat up by follow:

Zelda II: Link's Adventure
Zelda: Link's Awaken
and Twilight Princess

And I did play brief on TP and I hate to tell you. Ocerina of Time is best! The Legend of masterpiece video game all-of-time.

I've played...

The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (beat it)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (beat it)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (beat it)
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I've played...

The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (beat it)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (beat it)

You play too much video games :lol:

Hahaha... nah.

Those games have been around for years.

The Legend of Zelda
- I played this a bit at a friend's house when it first came out in 1987.
- I bought the GBA (Gameboy Advance) version a couple years ago.

- I played this a bit at a friend's house when it first came out in 1988.
- I plan on buying the GBA version soon.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- I played this a bit at my house when my cousin brought it over.
- I bought the GBA version last year and beat it in a few weeks.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- I got this for the Nintendo 64 when it was released in 1998 and beat it in a few weeks.

- I got this for the Nintendo 64 when it was released in 2000.

- I got this for the Gamecube when it was released in 2003 and beat it in a few weeks.

- I got this for the Gamecube last year.

- I played this on my friend's Wii last year when it was released with the Wii.

What? You haven't beat The Adventure of Zelda?

I have beat that game almost 20 years ago and now I have one on my Virtual Console and just finish up 1st quest and playing on 2nd quest.

BTW, I did play brief on Adventure of Link and I hate it. I guess I don't really like that way to play.

I had played Zelda games before.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I only beat 2 games, OoT and MM.

I beat every Zelda but I haven't beat up by follow:

Zelda II: Link's Adventure
Zelda: Link's Awaken
and Twilight Princess

And I did play brief on TP and I hate to tell you. Ocerina of Time is best! The Legend of masterpiece video game all-of-time.
have u beatin twilight princess? if u did ull see that its really annoying at the end. tp is better grapics/ o.o.t has the hardest lvls in the entire zelda seires( to tell u the truth the creators really screwed on trying to make tp a difficult game i beat it in like 20 hrs.)

im only 15

I have beat that game almost 20 years ago and now I have one on my Virtual Console and just finish up 1st quest and playing on 2nd quest.

BTW, I did play brief on Adventure of Link and I hate it. I guess I don't really like that way to play.

lol im only 15 i wasnt around 20 years ago u old person lmfao ;)

ive played some of those games that u ALL listed so far quiet frankly they all were to short i played the 1s from 87 to today and beat them all (not links adventure though my gameboy fell and broke lol)

You play too much video games :lol:
well ive only played vids since 98 when ocerina of time came out then i was hooked on playing and beating them then in 2000 something ff10 came out and after that ive played 5,6,7(including diege of cerberus),8,9,10,12 lol beat all but 7 and 12 so far lol. kingdom hearts 1+2 and a few other games that i really cant remeber.

have u beatin twilight princess? if u did ull see that its really annoying at the end. tp is better grapics/ o.o.t has the hardest lvls in the entire zelda seires( to tell u the truth the creators really screwed on trying to make tp a difficult game i beat it in like 20 hrs.)

graphic is only you care, typical for youth video gamer.

you complain about TP's dungeon isn't challenge enough? What I hear so. That's why OoT is best ever.

I ain't play TP in Wii verison because it being original design in GameCube and I don't like Wii since it's mirror-version as Link handle sword in wrong hand.

i really dont care about grapics lol i like the challenge. i was saying that the grapics were really good in that game. the game is stupid between after u beat the temple of time untill u get to the air temple. but i hope they dont make the next zelda as easy as that 1 was if it is i will get pissed off. i know quite a few people who say that game is more of a movie lol because every 5 min. theirs a cut-scene. btw what do u mean reseach before you shoot me? lol

ANY other rpg games that you HAVE BEATIN and like tell me about and if it is a game i havent played ill try to buy it and beat it my self. i need some game suggestions cas i have a lot of spare time after i do my horrible homework(cough-german-cough)

Last edited:
ive played the wii before but ive never like it at all. idk y but still. its like the weirdest system ever

No. At first, i thought it was a horrible game. That's why I avoided it. I finally played the N64 version and was addicted since. :)

I played some of Zelda games. A Link to the Past and TP were the only ones that I beat. I have other Zelda games I haven't beat yet. lol, I am good at starting something but not finish it.

I think A Link to the Past is the best one.

It took me about 70 hours to beat TP I think. I was stuck in two temples for a while, curse the water temple. Why does it (water/ice temple) have to be hard in every Zelda games?

If you liked the Zelda style games, then maybe you should try something like Metroid, Ookami, Mana games (such as Secret of Mana), Legend of Kay, and Kingdom Heart. Those have style similar to Zelda where you can explore and figure out the puzzles to collect items, as well as fighting monsters by mashing the buttons like Zelda does. Zelda is not really purely RPG's. It's more like RPG/adventure.

Does Zelda TP on Wii version are easier to control or just more complicated?

My answer is just require Wii owner to answer it, not guess or think.

For your question about TP in Wii version.

Hmm, I think it's just the same. You just get used to the remote as you did with all other controllers from all systems. I actually prefer Wii's remote to gamecube's controller Zelda. You have more control over where you want to aim when you use bow/arrow, hookshot, and whatever need you to aim at.

Back