Zelda Cover Art

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Ooh... this looks good.

WiiZelda.jpg

I'll wait until the price drops on both before I get them both. ;)

Yeah...two versions of the same game for GameCube in december and the Wii version on launch day.

What does everyone think, which version will be the better one? The Gamecube version, or the Wii version? I say Wii, because of the Wiimote.

I wouldnt really care which is better since it's still the same game of both versions.

but... how about graphic?

Wii and GameCube's graphics arent much of a difference...sure, Wii have an improved graphics chip but it's not as powerful as the PS3 and Xbox360 are.

Most Wii games would only look about 10% better than GC games...

why, if you looked at a bunch of new pics on Red Steel you be surprised by the beauty of the creation on that game...

But still, most games' graphics are still pretty identical to GC's graphics anyway. Mario may have changed abit from GC to Wii in "super smash bros. brawl" but I'm sure it wasnt the graphics chip but a new graphics engine...thats the difference.

For example...you notice abit of the difference on MGS2 and MGS3 on Playstation 2? play the two games and come tell me when ur done.

The Wii has better graphics. Zelda will have better graphics when compared to the Gamecube version. I'm thinking the controls will be different. Fishing and using the bow are done with the Wiimote.

I prefer to play Zelda with Gamecube controller because too easier to control.

If I want to play the game with a gamecube controller then I get the gamecube version anyway. and of course it will still play on the Wii.

Some people prefer use both hand that will help easier than Wii controller. So, hope to find a new wii what people like to buy the best they can use it. It fun! Because they want to use easier for controller. Some people try a new controller. Sure up to them. If tun. :D

I'm gonna wait until after I get the Wii before getting the game. :thumb:

Really? It would work with all Wii games?

I dont think so. remember "retro" means old school so obvioulsy the retro controller can be best used for old school games such as super mario 64 on the Wii.

I suggested you to buy Wii game instead of gamecube. Because Gamecube will be gone by end of this year.

No games for gamecube in 2007. Just last game for gamecube is Zelda.

Good news that gamecube games will work with WII console. AND gamecube controllers will work with WII too.

I suggested you to buy Wii game instead of gamecube. Because Gamecube will be gone by end of this year.

No games for gamecube in 2007. Just last game for gamecube is Zelda.

Good news that gamecube games will work with WII console. AND gamecube controllers will work with WII too.

There only be a very few games coming to gamecube in 2007 and of course I know you suggest us to buy a Wii but Wii is still part of gamecube anyway so...I dont need Wii right away but will get it when it have it first price drop then I'll trade my dear ol' gamecube for the Wii then.

Afew final games are coming for Wii in 2007 and it includes super paper mario (but I heard it's being ported to Wii instead...) Stage Debut, and Backyard Baseball 2007.

check out www.ebgames.com for more info on the gamecube releases for 2007.

Back