Z4 Mobile for Samsung Epic!!

what? our ears? our deaf can't hear... and.... our eyes can read it...oversize fonts.. not mad..sorry

Over Size Font is as biggest speaker.

Once in my life, I stood near to many big speakers at live concert. Few times, I picked some sound thur my ear by biggest & loudest speakers. Strongest vibration made me dizzy, headache and almost vomit. Also, I felt not comfortable with my eyes by biggest & loudest speaker. Never want to stand near to biggest speakers.

ComputerLover - Please do not blame ZVRS. Chevy57 posted that Sprint Relay Store released new apps for 4G user. I do not see any new apps for EVO.

Thank to Chevy57 let us know about this website.
Sprint Relay

PDF
http://www.sprintrelay.com/doc/SMVRS_Brochure_12_02_10.pdf

Remember that HTC EVO and Samsung EPIC are not same hardware. Not easier to solve problem on EVO.
I feel sorry for many people were rush to buy EVO without to see future.

I installed Z4 Mobile on Epic and it works to another Z4 Laptop but black screen on VP200, all my friends with Epic and Z4 Mobile report the same thing which are black Screen on VP200 and Z4 Mobile.

Anyone have any luck getting Z4 Mobile to work with VP200 yet?

If so what setting adjust or any tips to get working with VP200?

I already called ZVRS customer service but they said it a "hit and miss" with VP200 and they said the fault is on Sorenson.

But strangely I can call Z4 laptop to any VP200 with no problem thou and it same software company that made Z4 Mobile.

Z4 Mobile finally work for me today to VP200 no more black screen

Both of SMVRS and Z4 Mobile apps are same features. Pretty good to call any VPs on Epic 4G. But some VRS apps on iPhone and iPod Touch don't have P2P (point to point) right now, unfortunately. :( I'm tired to be waiting them to work under development.

Someone told me about SMVRS. I do not know that is true.
Samsung Tab won't run Sprint's SMVRS.

Z4 Mobile finally work for me today to VP200 no more black screen

Still have problem with black screen. Z4 Mobile worked fine to connect to VP200 no black screen but others stlll get black screen. I still confused.

Today, we tried out Z4 mobile on Samsung EPIC and Samsung Tab at Sprint Store. I called two different friends who have VP-200. It worked!!!

I had question to Z4 Customer Care. I learned from other people has/had problem with black screen. Z4 Customer Care told me that they think cause problem by Belkin Wireless Router.

The ZVRS-Grinch Stole MAINSTREAMVRS-Christmas because of same service systems tools. by HTC EVO'S MAINSTREAMVRS'S inculde any vp point to point plus any vrs are best

ZVRS did not stole Mainstream VRS software. It's Mirial software that Mainstream had contract first before ZVRS so ZVRS are pissed. Mainstream VRS-Grinch Stole ZVRS-Christmas which are the correct way!

To be honest with you, Mainstream VRS software for PC/Laptop is very lousy!! ZVRS's Z4 is the BEST!!

Catty

Well.. Everyone need to calm down.. ZVRS using mirial for long time before mainstream in picture. Then mainstream rush and grab contract that only for HTC however mainstream didnt included features like what ZVRS have everything while Mainstream don have. My bet that mainstream will gone out of business shortly!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NxqGYd6gvU]YouTube - VCO Users Can Finally Cut the Leash[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g0-tLWFDkg]YouTube - Truly Mobile Videophone Solution from The Z[/ame]

Back