Z4 Mobile for Samsung Epic!!

I refuse to download link with dom ru, tk, cc. Sometime, links have some spyware virus, trojan horse virus.

You are right. Download link is hack. Do not download this link. ZVRS will announce new mobile zvrs download for Samsung Epic 4 at first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurableEngine
Z4 Mobile - Android

evo dragon
Updated: I clicked your link. Z4 mobile App has been banned or removed. pfftt!

how? what happen (Z4 mobile App has been banned or removed)?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj6C3v3mVbs]YouTube - Z4 Mobile Launch[/ame]

The ZVRS-Grinch Stole MAINSTREAMVRS-Christmas because of same service systems tools. by HTC EVO'S MAINSTREAMVRS'S inculde any vp point to point plus any vrs are best

The ZVRS-Grinch Stole MAINSTREAMVRS-Christmas because of same service systems tools. by HTC EVO'S MAINSTREAMVRS'S inculde any vp point to point plus any vrs are best

Are you a paid salesperson for MainstreamVRS? And why the all caps? We may be deaf but we can still read, you know?

That's very hurt our ears!!
Why you use over size of fonts.
Sound like.... you are very mad!!

I installed Z4 Mobile on Epic and it works to another Z4 Laptop but black screen on VP200, all my friends with Epic and Z4 Mobile report the same thing which are black Screen on VP200 and Z4 Mobile.

Anyone have any luck getting Z4 Mobile to work with VP200 yet?

If so what setting adjust or any tips to get working with VP200?

I already called ZVRS customer service but they said it a "hit and miss" with VP200 and they said the fault is on Sorenson.

But strangely I can call Z4 laptop to any VP200 with no problem thou and it same software company that made Z4 Mobile.

darkage:That's very hurt our ears!!
Why you use over size of fonts.
Sound like.... you are very mad!!

what? our ears? our deaf can't hear... and.... our eyes can read it...oversize fonts.. not mad..sorry

Back