YUM..COCOA anyone?

dogmom

Reaction score
IF you like hot cocoa:
what kinds of things does anyone like to add to their hot chocolate OR

how do you like to make it?

I like to add cinnamon with my hot cocoa!!! :D

Last edited:
I just usually buy powdered mix. Candycane cocoa at this time of year.

:wave: never tried it with the schnapps before but I do like peppermint!

sometimes I will add cinnamon, vanilla or nutmeg to mine, Sosie!

Bott, I just did see some special seasonal flavors at the store recently and I think "candy cane" was one of them, there were a few varieties in these little silver tins, think it was supposed to be stocking stuffers.

I usually use soy or almond milk and lots of dark chocolate powder and raw agave.
hubby likes the Swiss Miss milk with the marshmallows

:D

I love cold chocolate :eek3::eek3: (it seems odd I know)

I use a French brand name called Banania : cocoa with some banana inside. 3 tablespoons in a cup of milk (low fat or full milk, depends what do I have at home. Mom is on a low fat non sugar diet, I have to take care of eating enough calories).
Yummy !

(seems odd I know :lol: )

:wave: never tried it with the schnapps before but I do like peppermint!

sometimes I will add cinnamon, vanilla or nutmeg to mine, Sosie!

Bott, I just did see some special seasonal flavors at the store recently and I think "candy cane" was one of them, there were a few varieties in these little silver tins, think it was supposed to be stocking stuffers.

I usually use soy or almond milk and lots of dark chocolate powder and raw agave.
hubby likes the Swiss Miss milk with the marshmallows

:D

I am gonna give it a try! :ty:

Happy Holidays,
Sosie

I like what is sometimes termed here "Mexican hot chocolate" , which is kinda spicy and it does have a little chili powder in...am now curious to see what anisette is, Alex:wave:

Giulia, that Banania looks interesting:hmm: I really like bananas-

no problem, Sosie, enjoy:D Happy Holidays to you, and to all!

I like Butterfinger Hot Cocoa, sometimes I just add a little milk.

I use Droste cocoa with a dash of vanilla and marshmallows on top. YUMMY!

:hmm: not familiar with either Butterfinger or Droste, but am curious to look it up!

Damn now I want hot choclate. I nearly always have mocha flavored hot chocolate. I may also eat it with half and half - especially if it's caramel flavored or vanilla flavored or even mocha flavored. I may also have Mexican style hot chocolate.

I was in an airport bar in Denver and the bartender made me a hot chocolate with peach schnapps in it. It wasn't on the "menu", just something he came up with...so we had some fun trying to think of a name...best one was something like "Warm Fuzzy F___er" It was pretty good.

Given a choice, I love hot chocolate with homemade whipped cream.. but since I am rarely in the mood to whip up a batch of homemade anything, a big spoonful of Marshmallow Fluff is the next best thing!! Yummmm....

Back