Your personal view only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's now; if Obama wins, he wants to reduce the military.

You can't have it both ways. If you want to keep your job you have to support the maintenance or even increase of military action. Obama is against those things.

But again, that wasn't my original question.

We were discussing doctors and how they might leave hospitals if health care became "socialized."

:werd: which is why I'm very wary of Democratic President.... infamous for slashing military budget and priority. Just like Clinton and I imagine that was a horrible time.

Except your answer had nothing to do with the point of my question. You avoided answering my question.

A piece of paper? Not to the people who lost their jobs. I don't see anything funny about that.

You can't have it both ways. If you want to keep your job you have to support the maintenance or even increase of military action. Obama is against those things.

We were discussing doctors and how they might leave hospitals if health care became "socialized."

Good, wartime has cost alot of billion dollars and Iraq war is much worthless now since it was majority situation from Bush's family but Afghan war is other story, I support for Afghan war due 9/11 and Al Qaeda.

I assume that you don't care about national debt has gone up and possibly more serious economic crisis in near future, even we are closer into recession.

Obama want set the timeline to end the Iraq war and migrate some of troopers to Afghan to try knock Al Qaeda out, also military funds need to be well balanced, not too overspending.

Good, wartime has cost alot of billion dollars and Iraq war is much worthless now since it was majority situation from Bush's family but Afghan war is other story, I support for Afghan war due 9/11 and Al Qaeda.

I bet you don't care about national debt has gone up and possibly more serious economic crisis in near future, even we are closer into recession.

Obama want set the timeline to end the Iraq war and migrate some of troopers to Afghan to try knock Al Qaeda out, also military funds need to be well balanced, not too overspending.

"I bet you don't care about national debt.........". What's the matter with you? After all these years, you still cannot read/know Reba? I accept your bet! :lol:

"I bet you don't care about national debt.........". What's the matter with you? After all these years, you still cannot read/know Reba? I accept your bet! :lol:
Put me down for that bet, too! :lol:

:werd: which is why I'm very wary of Democratic President.... infamous for slashing military budget and priority. Just like Clinton and I imagine that was a horrible time.

Misleading... I have been through Democratic and Republician presidents of USA since 1986.

It´s Bush Adminration who closed several US bases in Germany and other countries, not Clinton.

Misleading... I have been through different presidents of USA since 1986.

huh? uh... in case you didn't know - handful of Generals and soldiers left for private sector.... massive reduction of military bases.... deep slash of military budget.... Please do not confuse your German situation with American situation.

It´s Bush Adminration who closed several US bases in Germany and other countries, not Clinton.

yes.... in a huge favor of "Shadow Army" aka Blackwater and bunch others... Clinton slashed CIA budget as well which led to faulty intelligence on 9/11 and terrorists.

Except your answer had nothing to do with the point of my question. You avoided answering my question.

No, it has nothing do with aviod to answer your question but the fact is how could I answer when I don´t have any experience because there´re none.

A piece of paper?

Yes of course. It´s my positive thinking, I know I am not only one who said this. It has been repeat for YEARS since 1986. It happened nothing...

Not to the people who lost their jobs.

No, they do not lost their jobs but replace them after other bases closed down by Bush Adminration.

I don't see anything funny about that.

:confused:

No, it´s Iraq only.

My American co-workers and their husbands donate to support Obama and want to vote him. It tell alot that they trust Obama over McCain. There´re office atmosphere - talk about Obama a lot.. They lost their trust on Bush adminstration and know that McCain support Bush 95%, that´s why they decided for Obama. I only support troops if they want to vote Obama. I listen both sides and have to give Americans right that McCain cares about war, not troops but Obama does care about troops, not war. McCain word over war issues - victory put them off.

Okay... To my personal POV, doctors are selfish and greedy... they cares about money than cares about patient´s health...

huh? uh... in case you didn't know - handful of Generals and soldiers left for private sector.... massive reduction of military bases.... deep slash of military budget.... Please do not confuse your German situation with American situation.

I work for US Government, not German Government. I am involving with Americans in Germany for almost 23 years.

Get it?

yes.... in a huge favor of "Shadow Army" aka Blackwater and bunch others... Clinton slashed CIA budget as well which led to faulty intelligence on 9/11 and terrorists.

Sorry, it´s misleading...

I would suggest you to check with snope.com and Factcheck websites.

What Reba do with this issues? :confused:

If you still can´t get it then I feel sorry for you.

You're a German citizen simply working for US Army in Germany. You are basically nearly immuned (employment-wise) since you're protected by Germany's infamous union protection/law. Reba is not.

Last edited:
Misleading... I have been through Democratic and Republician presidents of USA since 1986.

BRAC closed many military bases, including the Naval Base and Shipyard at Charleston, SC, during President Clinton's administration. By 1997, the Department of Defense had reduced total active duty military end strength by 32 percent.

I've lived through 11 presidents, Democratic and Republican, since 1951. I served in the Navy under 6 presidents, Democratic and Republican. I live in a community with a Naval, Coast Guard, and Air Force bases. I know that no military facility is safe from closing or downsizing.

Reba - BRAC = Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission

You're a German citizen simply working for US Army in Germany. You are basically nearly immuned (employment-wise) since you're protected by Germany's infamous union protection/law. Reba is not.

To help you understand.. a few links to read -

Clinton's "No-Win" Defense Budget
The U.S. military: Ready or not?

*psst* Babyblue would :rl::slap: you to violate her rule for post 2 links here...

I will back for further post later because I have to go for prepare evening supper for my family...

*psst* Babyblue would :rl::slap: you to violate her rule for post 2 links here...

I will back for further post later because I have to go for prepare evening supper for my family...

ha ha ha dammit I forgot. I guess I'll remove it... if he asks me to so hurry and read before I gotta remove it! :cool2:

No, it has nothing do with aviod to answer your question but the fact is how could I answer when I don´t have any experience because there´re none.
I didn't ask about your experience.

Yes of course. It´s my positive thinking, I know I am not only one who said this. It has been repeat for YEARS since 1986. It happened nothing...
Just because it didn't happen to you or your command doesn't mean it didn't happen to many other people. You need to see the big picture, not just what happens in your little world.

No, they do not lost their jobs but replace them after other bases closed down by Bush Adminration.
That is not what happens for everyone.

My neighbor recently got riffed. Yeah, they found him another position--70 miles away. Now he has to drive about 1.5 hours each way to work every day. Most of his other co-workers had to retire early or move out of state for "replacement" jobs. It's not so easy as you imply.

My American co-workers and their husbands donate to support Obama and want to vote him. It tell alot that they trust Obama over McCain. There´re office atmosphere - talk about Obama a lot..
That proves nothing. When I drive around military bases here and other locations in the state, I see lots of McCain stickers on cars, and signs posted in yards. When we talk to people, military and civilian, active and retired, black and white, they are strong McCain supporters. Especially the older black workers can't understand why there is so much support for Obama. Neither your group nor mine proves anything.

...I only support troops if they want to vote Obama...
Wow! I'm shocked! :shock: I thought you supported all American troops. Now I know the truth. That's very disappointing.

...And you work for our military? :cold:

Okay... To my personal POV, doctors are selfish and greedy... they cares about money than cares about patient´s health...
So, back to my original question.

You say that doctors are selfish and greedy because they expect to be paid for their skills and services.

My question: Are you selfish and greedy because you expect to be paid for your work? Do you care more about money than about American soldiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back