your opinion on this?

Taurus

Reaction score
If someone say this to you, "Well, one of the reasons why I decided to break up with you because you was in first relationship.. You need to find another boyfriend."

I was soo :shock:.. I mean I hasnt do anything wrong! He is the one who cause a lot of problems and wasnt in first relationship!

Honestly, who cares if I'm in first relationship with someone as long we can work these out and patience.. but my ex... wtf he was thinking? :pissed:

I would say good riddance.

Besides who needs the jerk? Focus on yourself, your schooling, getting the diploma, getting your dream job, you dream house,etc, etc.

The "right man" will come along before you know it. :)

I think he was trying to find a way to break up and not hurt your feelings. That probably was not his real reason.

Mod's Note:

Thread's moved to proper location.

I think he was trying to find a way to break up and not hurt your feelings. That probably was not his real reason.

hmm yea afraid to hurt my feeling cuz he knew that I was soo madly love with him..

u know how I found out that I broke up? here the story.. He called my mom to tell me to break up.. She texted me that my ex is done with me.. About one hour later, my ex came in the house to pick his stuff and leave to his "next partner." :pissed: ugh, why he have night stand the day before our break up.. he is soo idiot..

hmm yea afraid to hurt my feeling cuz he knew that I was soo madly love with him..

u know how I found out that I broke up? here the story.. He called my mom to tell me to break up.. She texted me that my ex is done with me.. About one hour later, my ex came in the house to pick his stuff and leave to his "next partner." :pissed: ugh, why he have night stand the day before our break up.. he is soo idiot..

I am sorry. Maybe you will meet someone better and then you can thank him that he left.

I would say good riddance.

Besides who needs the jerk? Focus on yourself, your schooling, getting the diploma, getting your dream job, you dream house,etc, etc.

The "right man" will come along before you know it. :)

Amen

He called my mom to tell me to break up.. She texted me that my ex is done with me..

Better you find out about his character now than later. Sorry it happened to you. I know you'll be stronger and wiser.

He probably made up excuse and wanted to end it so said that in an idiot way. I still think it was wrong of him to do that. ugh!

Dont worry about him. You are better off without him, ok. Focus on yourself and your life right now.. Dont worry about Love.. Let it come to you when you are READY. :)

I am sorry this happened to you. Just chin up and you got us to talk with. So have a faith and you will be ok in no time! :)

Pardon, He called your mom to tell her that he wanted to break up with you? I'm sorry, that kind of guy isn't the one for you because he is a coward. If he wasn't a coward, he would and could have had the courage to come up to you face to face to end it with you. He could have the decency to face it up with you and in that way, it would have been better because you will be getting your answers, at least.

Bother him, someone different and better than that guy will come to you, nothing to worry! :cool2:

[He called your mom to tell her that he wanted to break up with you?]

That's not on! ... to tell someone else to do the dirty work, let alone your mother, is a coward's way out! :mad:

Pardon, He called your mom to tell her that he wanted to break up with you? I'm sorry, that kind of guy isn't the one for you because he is a coward. If he wasn't a coward, he would and could have had the courage to come up to you face to face to end it with you. He could have the decency to face it up with you and in that way, it would have been better because you will be getting your answers, at least.

MY thoughts exactly. Therefore he is not the right person for you. Then you will know what kind of a person he is if you stay with him long-term.

I was in a similar situation. My ex-girlfriend was my first girlfriend. She would try to get me to do things her way by saying that I didn't know what is supposed to happen in a relationship because it was my first relationship. :roll:

Best luck in finding a better man than you used to have. He's a sook anyway.

That's not on! ... to tell someone else to do the dirty work, let alone your mother, is a coward's way out! :mad:

ha ha ha I agree, He couldn't tell her to her face, instead he had to go to a 3rd party and leave a message, what a coward. :laugh2:

Back