Your Kitty-Kat's Favorite Food?

rockin'robin

Reaction score
I tried several brands....and "Mr. Sid" seems to like "Meow Mix" the best....he also likes canned Tuna.

Before our cat died, (and he was an old guy with a bad heart, so it didn't kill him) he would only eat Little Bites dog food with our dogs. He completely refused cat food.

He did supplement his diet with fresh rabbits that he caught in the yard. Lots and lots of rabbits...

Same with my cat likes "Meow Mix" favorites: poultry & beef - cups variety pack + mixed w/ Friskies Grillers Blend: chicken, beef & turkey flavors accented w/ garden veggies & grill flavor- dry food 1/4 cup. Before that I did bought Friskies canned food he doesn't like n' refused to eat seafood, too.

My cat eats a combination of meow mix (both wet and dry), canned tuna, and Temptations (not all at once....basically whatever he wants [he knows where the food is and will sit by what he wants..LOL])

Temptations are crack for cats...seriously!

Cat nips is my cat's cocaine. Seriously. She will eat it all up and anything you put in her bowl (meowmix) blah. That obese Cat will waddle to wherever there's food.

Back