Your future...from a toilet. Ketchup please!

Don't forget that we drink water from extract urine, street drainage, toilet flush and so forth.. Yummy!

When they invent this idea of recycled water long time ago, everyone will say.."EEEEWWW!!!" And today, it been long forgotten.

I do not drink city water. Anything that has bleach or chlorine in it is nasty water!!!

Don't forget that we drink water from extract urine, street drainage, toilet flush and so forth.. Yummy!

When they invent this idea of recycled water long time ago, everyone will say.."EEEEWWW!!!" And today, it been long forgotten.

Truth that. However I am at the very beginning of the source. :) Sorry to these down stream.

People who say its just fine.. Water does taste different from here than 10 miles east. Makes you go hmmm

hehe. Yeah, my mom is all out on Flouride right now. We get our water from the spring 3 miles away from home. 25 cents for 5 gallons. Excellent stuff.

Awesome.. We have a well here, straight into an spring aquifer. I live on the spring basin.

From what I remember, they discovered that the farmer was using human manure where the green onions were planted. I believe it was in Mexico.

I hear the Chinese also use human manure as well but they always treat it first before they use it in fields.

I do not drink city water. Anything that has bleach or chlorine in it is nasty water!!!

Yep... more and more people drink filtered water or bottle spring water... or rent large bottled water system.

Yep... more and more people drink filtered water or bottle spring water... or rent large bottled water system.

I rarely drink bottled water. I fill my own container with the well water at home. I do not see paying for bottled water when I get clean spring water at home. :) .

The well water here is really crappy. It is very rusty. Must be the pipes I guess.

The well water here is really crappy. It is very rusty. Must be the pipes I guess.

South Florida wells tend to have Sulfer water or Iron water. Hard to find a good well since the land is so low and if you dig too deep you hit salt water.

I used to have Sulfer water. Hated it. Highly corrosive water that killed my appliances just from the vapors. UGH! We finally got a Sulfer Aerator and a RO system put in. It helped a lot. That was when I live in South Florida.

After watching Cabin Fever... yea... no I'll stick to bottle water lol

Not that something that dramatic could happen, but it is possible to get sick from city water.

It better come with an A1 Sauce! Lol. Wonder if they got one that taste like t-bone steak?! Can I get it Medium Rare?

Back