Your future...from a toilet. Ketchup please!

Think about it. Mix horse manure into the soil for your garden and then you plant your veggie seeds into the soil, they grow, you gather them up and later eat them.

My stomach is turning over. ......
I much rather they put it to better use. Like fertilizer. I'd rather eat veggies from turd soil rather then reprocessed into "turd meat".

Anyone remember the green onions contaminated with Hep A?

I thought it was E-coli. I remember it being in the green onions, spinach, tomatoes and other veggies.

From what I remember, they discovered that the farmer was using human manure where the green onions were planted. I believe it was in Mexico.

From what I remember, they discovered that the farmer was using human manure where the green onions were planted. I believe it was in Mexico.

Yes, I know what you are talking about now. I was thinking of the E-coli outbreak. Which had me confused for a minute. I remember when several people ate salsa with Green onions in it, at a resturant, gotten sick with Hep A.

Don't forget that we drink water from extract urine, street drainage, toilet flush and so forth.. Yummy!

When they invent this idea of recycled water long time ago, everyone will say.."EEEEWWW!!!" And today, it been long forgotten.

Back