Your favourite place

Let me guess...___ Nowhere?

My room is my favorite place. I read a lot and have a lot of books in my room.

tumblr_lqbdxkCzvk1qbi9hmo1_1280.jpg

All I want to be at that place all the time but i dont live there anymore. :(

long-island-beaches.jpg

Long Island beaches any where beaches are in LI .. I like the "almost" end of long island in the two forks the best.

Was going to ask if that Jersey shore. Spent a week there and it was heaven.

Favourite place? My cozy bed. :)

One of my favorite places is probably Marco Island, FL. I go there often for 4th of July. It's pretty laid back and it's close to the Everglades if you want to see some wildlife. I also has some places to go scuba diving/snorkeling. It's rarely crowded.

For some great deals, go to VRBO® is Vacation Rentals By Owner Certain times of the year, you can get up to 50% off!!!

One of my favorite places is probably Marco Island, FL. I go there often for 4th of July. It's pretty laid back and it's close to the Everglades if you want to see some wildlife. I also has some places to go scuba diving/snorkeling. It's rarely crowded.

For some great deals, go to VRBO® is Vacation Rentals By Owner Certain times of the year, you can get up to 50% off!!!

Thanks for the link! :ty:

This is just my latest fav place...
The beach at the Hunting Island, SC. I believe this is a state park.

Attachments

• Hunting Island SC Lighthouse small.jpg
    Hunting Island SC Lighthouse small.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 5
This thread got me thinking. When I was young our house had a series of attics. I used to love going up there and "hiding" the day away. I would take books with me, toys, ect... I had to be careful because I didn't want to lose my favorite hiding place, but when I thought I could get away with it, up I went. It was my own place, no one else ever joined me, I could let the whole world just go a way for a time.

^^^Oh boy, I would have loved something like that! I had my own room, but that never quite felt like all mine. But a secret hiding spot in an attic? Were you lucky enough to have one with old junk in it?

Back