Votes: 5 26.3%
  • TELEPATHY

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Other: explain...

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Do you dream, in ASL or talk or Telepathy?

Telepathy. I don't really remember anyone either speaking or signing. I think I am always in charge of the communication also.

I said other as I get both talking and ASL in my dreams. Not sure about telepathy as it's not something I understand much.

Telepathy here.

Kjelle+helmet+close.jpg

I am "other" vote. I just know what they are thinking/saying, and they know what I am thinking/saying. Not sure if I have used ASL or gotten ASL in return. We communicate via mystery methods.

Sometimes we talk, sometimes we don't say anything. But I don't ever recall signing in dreams. A lot of times, my dreams are like the early years of life before I was discovered to be deaf. Mom said that I had a very small vocabulary, but I don't remember speaking AT ALL. On rare occasions, I have talked to people and led the conversation.

I talk, maybe too much! I have recurring dreams of meeting people I've never met in places that don't exist. I've never used the other methods to communicate in my dreams.

ladies read'fiffty shades of grey' that sort dreams out...i went three shops yesterday and see women fighting over these books they sell out,so i was able to get one i never heard of these books before i am told it sorts dreams out

I voted ASL, When other people talk to me, I translate their conversation into ASL in my head. But in my dreams, I dream conversations in both ASL and talking.

It's usually a mix of telepathy and speech. Sometimes people's mouths flap around and I can't lipread, and no sound comes out, but the sound is in my head like telepathy. It's weird o: and sometimes no one speaks, signs, or telepathy, but we still all know exactly what's going on!

Last night I dreamed I was on this little bitty train at the Blueberry Festival o: it took us over cliffs and mountains and then derailed into an Amish town for some reason o.o I spoke but no one spoke back, they just used body language. And there was music and lots of celebration and dancing! :D :wiggle:

It is all depends on my dreams. Most of the time it is talking by voice. Sometimes it is what I call it Spiritual Discernment. To you, you would call it ESP. It is not quite the same. To me, it is gift from God. I have seen God in my dreams, seen Jesus, seen people, my future bride wayyy back in 1985... You will have to wait for my autobio to understand that.

I also have had visions. Things to happen. When I am awake, I do have Spiritual Discernments and I know what people are saying and then they say it, I say to them, "Hey, I know what you are saying! I knew it! Just don't say it!" People get all shaken from what I say. I said it with firm voice.

I have too many dreams and visions to explain and I do not have time nor space to write it here.

So, that is me.

i really would like to believe you but there a thing called temporal lobe epilepsy after my accident when i went deaf i had some brain damage and i experience stuff like that but i got treatment and i dont see jesus much these days,sad to say i doubt very much this is happening as you would like it to.but hey i maybe wrong

ladies read'fiffty shades of grey' that sort dreams out...i went three shops yesterday and see women fighting over these books they sell out,so i was able to get one i never heard of these books before i am told it sorts dreams out

You had never heard of Fifty Shades of Grey? and you bought it? Oh boy you must have been in for a big surprise :giggle: I don't know about it "sorting dreams out" but dang they must have been at least more "interesting":naughty:

Telepathy also express face and gesture body as well! :)

Back