my desktop 510x630.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 179
Originally posted by Emeraldie
This is my desktop

screenshot.jpg
it is winme, it isn't?

Originally posted by Emeraldie
No, ckfarbes. Its Windows 2000 Professional
Emeraldie, oh i got it.. is it win2000? interested! i thought it is window me becasue it look like winme. anyway, thank you..

:D

i took this pic just about a year ago so yeah..that adorable cat's name is sparkle and i miss her very dearly! she's still alive, yes BUT my x-b/f owns her now, bah...

Attachments

• hehe.jpg
    hehe.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 125
I dunno, but I forgot how to take a picture of my desk top. someone taught me. but I forgot. it was something about F3 or F4 with Control or something. I forgot.

It's alt + print screen key.

You can paste it into mspaint. However, to save it..it'll be uncompressed bmp which would end up being too big to post on this board.

That's why I asked if you had a different graphic program so you could paste the screenshot into..then save it as jpg. :D

Originally posted by SilenceGold
That doesn't look high off the ground..look at those trees around you..lol.

Nice desktop...haha.

lol thanks... what i do is called bouldering that is one of 5 different kinds of rock climbing. bouldering means u can climb on small boulders and u can climb up and down or from side to side. you dont need to wear harness that's attached to rope that someone belays you. you can do bouldering up to 20 to 30 ft high without rope.. yes, it is risky to fell down and break ur legs or head... but we do have the crash pads that protect u from falling down. i dont have my own crash pad. i do climb in risk.

just get idea to see that link -
bouldering

Ah...I used to think about climbing as going straight up to the top from the bottom. :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
It's alt + print screen key.

You can paste it into mspaint. However, to save it..it'll be uncompressed bmp which would end up being too big to post on this board.

That's why I asked if you had a different graphic program so you could paste the screenshot into..then save it as jpg. :D

oh I see. so, I am sorry, but I think I can do any better.

Well, I would just download a trial version of Paint Shop Pro from www.jasc.com. Then you can use Alt+print screen key to copy the screenshot....then open up the PSP program and hit Ctrl + v then Save it as screenshot.jpg. Now you have a screenshot photo. :D

Back