Your best or worst memories at your own wedding??

Blackpaws76

Reaction score
I am just curious if anyone had their best memories or worst memories at their own wedding....

My own wedding went very well! I JUST WISH that I don't invite that person! That person almost RUNIED my wedding! I was so pissed because my husband and I had that invitation card to that person but we warned that person NOT TO INVITE MORE PEOPLE TO OUR WEDDING without our knowledge and she said OK then we gave her the invitation card. However, that person invited a couple to come inside and watch us getting married at the church. That couple was not invited but they already know that we getting married on that day so they just drop off the present for our wedding and go home but that person asked them to come to the wedding!! I had no idea what's going on with that till I saw the best man talking to the couple JUST BEFORE my dad and I walking down the aisle. The best man asked them to leave because they were not wearing right for the wedding and not invited to our wedding. The couple got MAD after the best man told them to leave! OH MAN!!! After wedding and honeymoon, we talked to that couple and found out what's happened and we are not mad at the couple but WE were PISSED at that person for doing that to the couple! So we talked to that person and denying its not her fault, but its BS!!! That person NEVER SAY SORRY to us, so we don't talk to that person anymore! and also NO ONE LIKE that person at all!

I remember running to my parents, in the rain, to their car saying, "wait!! don't leave me here!"

I loved doing the dance w/ my dad.

we had no bad memories at our wedding. It was very beautiful, when we got our wedding in Durango, Colorado on the ski-Alps. we had big lucky, that was a beautiful weather and a lot white snow. after we got married and have much fun to play skiing. we were crazy over skiing. never forget!!! :)

Back