Your 2009 Travel Plan

Anyone who interesting going to Asia ( China, Japan, Hong Kong and Tawian )?

What is your 2009 travel plan?

I would like to know anyone who were thinking about going to World Deaf Olympics at Tapei, Tawain this coming Sept, 2009...\

After that I would like to travel to China ( Bejing and Shanghai ), Hong Kong and Japan, too.

I'm not going to stay at Tapei for whole 2 weeks. Like I'd like to stay in tapei for onl 4 days and 3 nites then travel to China, HK, and Japan.

Let me know.. I'm trying to find someone who would like to share hotel rooms...Anything else?

Email me Cwboynlex@aol.com... Thanks, John

My friends and I will go to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Los Angeles for about 12 days in late July 2009. Then one month later, I will go to Australia for two to three weeks.
:wave::wave:

Going to Greece in June! More specifically Athens, Santorini, and Mykonos. Im really excited about it.

Im going to europe in 1 week, my first stop is germany alone for 2 days, then on way to spain to see my bf and his family then i will travel with my bf to france, greece and italy for months since he is from europe and i will go back to the states. in summer uhmm not sure till he comes to see me, we will see what we would do and after summer i will travel to mexico to visit relatives and back to the states then prolly going to europe again for xmas :)

I'm possibility planning to go for a 1 week mountain hiking with my old friend from CSDF this summer. We will possibility hike on the mountains west of Lake Tahoe area. I have hiked in that area before, but I think we will hike at a different area. :) It's gonna be fun!

Back