Young Deaf Cat $35 to good home

bethkobrl

Reaction score
This cat was being feed by some neighbors that moved out a few months ago. I was outside with my mom today and noticed the cat does not respond to sound. He is very alert and responsive to non-auditory signals and I have begun training him with a flashlight. He is very loving and will come when I move my fingers in his line of sight or use the flashlight when his back is turned. He is a really great cat and we would love to keep him but we already have three cats and two dogs! He doesn't mind any of our animals and seems to even like them. I am sure he would fit into a house that has other animals just fine as soon as everyone is used to each other.

He is very thin and has some wounds on his neck that are almost healed. He will need to see a vet and get his shots. He is a very clean cat but you should take him to be bathed anyway. He eats and drink well and is litter box trained. I am going to post some pictures of him. I'm sorry about the quality but I used the camera on my phone.

We are asking $35 dollars so that only people who are serious about adopting and giving him a good home will call. Also this will help offset the litter and food costs.

If you have any questions you can email me at bethko@gmail.com or call my voice number 714-414-7982 you can also txt msg me.

IMG00019.JPG

IMG00013.JPG

IMG00017.JPG

IMG00018.JPG

IMG00016.JPG

Kitti, that is what I am calling him for now, is doing well. He was sleeping on my bed last night. This morning I tried the leash on him and he did well. It might be a bit before he understands the signal tugs. Or was he just ignoring me like the hearing cats do? I am going to try to make a vlog so that you can see him move around. My parents say I am stuck at home until I find him a home.

I think I need to get a place mat for his food as it is not staying in the bowl. Well this is why carpet cleaner was invented :)

Please call, email, or txt with any questions.

Thanks,

Beth Koenig
bethko@gmail.com

Ok, a little up date on Kitti. He is a she. Thats right, it's a girl! My mom had said it was a boy and I thought my mom knew. Well, after my two years in animal care I should know better. I was playing was Kitti and I noticed something was off. Well, I looked closer and it's a girl.

Kitti is cleaning her self now and I will try to make a video tonight.

Remember if you want more details on Kitti please contact me. We are still looking for a home. When we find one I will let everyone know.

If I was living in California, I'd probably take it. :)

Can you ship it to Nigeria? I will send you $600 for it.

can you ship Kevbo to Siberia? I will pay you $1,000 for kidnapping and shipping him. :ty:

I met the cat and she's nice and doesnt run from me like most cats do.

Richard

Back