Young, but happy

jcskittle07

Reaction score
I'm sixteen years old, and I've been engaged to be married since I was 15. I would've already been married, but my mother would never give me permission because she doesn't believe in young love and because he's 2 years older than me, so I have to wait until I turn 18. I love this man so much that it hurts, and no matter what anyone says, I believe that marrying him as soon as possible will only make my life better. Love doesn't care how old you are, so neither do I.

jcskittle07 said:
I'm sixteen years old, and I've been engaged to be married since I was 15. I would've already been married, but my mother would never give me permission because she doesn't believe in young love and because he's 2 years older than me, so I have to wait until I turn 18. I love this man so much that it hurts, and no matter what anyone says, I believe that marrying him as soon as possible will only make my life better. Love doesn't care how old you are, so neither do I.
i'm that man she's talking about

whilst its wonderful that you think love holds no boundries and is ageless i agree, but, we need to face the realities here, you are 16 and in 2 yrs you will be 18, my recommendation, wait til u graduate from highschool, and wait til you're abosultely sure that he's the man for you, if hes willing to wait til u finish school, and support you in college or work whichever your choosing is, then by all means go right ahead, but please think twice before u set yourself up, i'm 33 and have been thru quite a bit of relationship, my 1st love is currently right in front of me, and i'm glad i waited, if i rushed into the marriage i'll wonder was there ever life out there for me if i settled down too early. u have a whole life ahead of you, u ll find that no matter what but ur first priority is, will HE be supportive of you for endevoring the dreams u have set in the long term? and will u both be able to fiancally support yrself and him and shld u part ways have u backed yrself up on yr finaces. those are alot to think of at a early age.

and just so you are aware, hes legally an adult, and if u have already had sexual relationship, be prepare, for one u don't need to be getting pregant at an early age and high rate of STD will also be a factor, he also is young but may still want to be indpendent on his lifestyles too, so think abt that there is ALOT to think about. but i do think young love is a test of time. and i hope things work out for you in your future.

this coming from a 33 yr old who had to battle life to get to where she is today, and i for one am VERY happy with partner of 1 yr and 1 month!!!!

That is very true, and I am still thinking of those things. Right now, it's really me taking care of him, but once he gets into college, he'll be all set. His parents are gonna take care of his finances and home situation, and I just get to share while I'm in college (I'll have a scholarship). STD's aren't really an issue here because we were both virgins, and he would basically fall apart if he went to another relationship because he needs consistency. I know it's hard to believe, but these are special circumstances, and we need each other. But believe me, we are being extra careful, because there are forces in high places that don't want us together. Congratulations, by the way :) !

jcskittle07 said:
That is very true, and I am still thinking of those things. Right now, it's really me taking care of him, but once he gets into college, he'll be all set. His parents are gonna take care of his finances and home situation, and I just get to share while I'm in college (I'll have a scholarship). STD's aren't really an issue here because we were both virgins, and he would basically fall apart if he went to another relationship because he needs consistency. I know it's hard to believe, but these are special circumstances, and we need each other. But believe me, we are being extra careful, because there are forces in high places that don't want us together. Congratulations, by the way :) !
we do need each other. i took care of you. who was the on e that paid for all the things for you? me :scatter:

Yeah, but emotionally I carry this relationship. Calm yourself. Where would you be if I didn't remind, and sometimes HELP, you with your schoolwork? And you never paid for me for anything important. You took me out, and bought me presents, but that's different.

jcskittle07 said:
Yeah, but emotionally I carry this relationship. Calm yourself. Where would you be if I didn't remind, and sometimes HELP, you with your schoolwork?
your digging a hole

????????????????

Did we somehow plug into someone's private conversation?

Good questions (both Reba and Oceanbreeze)...
???

:werd: I Very much not trying to be mean but i don't see the reason behind this post it's kinda nonsense yea that's my 2 cents

Theres a first time for everything my friends LOL

you guys if u need to communicate do it on the outside of the forum NOT in here please!

I think they're new to this forum, and not aware that this is a public forum... When I first join a forum, I didn't know anything about it or what to do etc, so give them some time to get used to this forum, I'm sure they will understand the purpose for using this message board.....Afterall if you noticed they're young ....Then one day they will look back at this and laugh! ;)

And to those love birds, good luck! ;)....

Back