you watch pregnant pact?

teenager pregnant

• Total voters

sara1981

Reaction score
you watch pregnant pact? its good movie and its true story about teenagers girls have baby underages without parents approval.

Inspired by a true story, the film explores the costs of teen pregnancy with a story of a fictional "pregnancy pact" set against the backdrop of actual news reports about teen pregnancy from June 2008. Sidney Bloom (Thora Birch), an online magazine journalist, returns to her hometown to investigate the sudden spike in teenage pregnancies at her old high school. Almost immediately, she comes up against Lorraine Dougan (Nancy Travis), the head of the local conservative values group and mother of Sara, a newly pregnant 15-year-old. Meanwhile, the school nurse (Camryn Manheim) tries to convince the school to provide contraception to students to address the pregnancy epidemic but is met with great opposition from the school and community. As the number of pregnant girls climbs to 18, a media firestorm erupts when Time Magazine reports that the rise in the number of pregnancies at the school is the result of a "pregnancy pact." As the mystery unfolds about whether or not "the pact" is real, Sidney soon realizes that all of the attention is disguising the much larger issues that are at the core of the story.

"The Pregnancy Pact" | myLifetime.com
video-The Pregnancy Pact | myLifetime.com

i watch that on my dvr but its good if you miss or watch you can click on websites if you watch on websites and no CC but you can watch on tv ok?

LoL, I don't know why I'm bothering with this as it is no big deal how you wrote it. but I just had to nickpick: I don't think parents ever really approve teenage pregnancy (well most of them don't). Most parent rather if their child wait to start a family.

I'm not sure of what you are asking of this poll.

But sex education and providing the resources to teens, will cut back on teen pregnancies.

I really thank my lucky stars sometimes that I have all boys....if one of them ever got an underage girl preggie....there would be hell to pay! As I've preached and preached about sex education and condoms.....and my oldest son, 18, his gf is on the shot to prevent pregnancy....

I really thank my lucky stars sometimes that I have all boys....if one of them ever got an underage girl preggie....there would be hell to pay! As I've preached and preached about sex education and condoms.....and my oldest son, 18, his gf is on the shot to prevent pregnancy....

And what does your oldest do to prevent pregnancy? It should not be and is not only the girl's responsibility. The shot will not stop STD, AIDS,nor even 100% prevent pregnancy.

Last edited:
Back