You used be victim fraud?

ideafspy

Reaction score
I am little angry and want it stop...

I got new job and it post pose for apartment due record of fraud. Right now, I just happen glaze at online and noticed that check #3 which I already have #1000.

I wouldn't believe the bank is allow it and seem my bank is weak security or protect my private. I am little mad and try to find a place to stay since I am looking for cheap hotel. Now I have to report and afraid that will frozen my debit card again.

It start happen in April while I was another state and while my wife in home state due new job.

Now, I got strange behave with my debit card that some store doesn't accept and some do accept. Until I lane the airport and getting rental car. It went decline and learn that someone is try to stole my ID theft.

Right now, the check was cleared and it show my wife's and my name signed in different state while where we aren't there that day.

It is because my bank is not security enough. I am serious about looking for security enough protect my private.

My wife and I discuss to divide account because it is my fourth time! It is my wife's first time when we were joint account. So that way I can investment the money go to my wife's account since it not her second time.

Any suggest the bank you could recommend, please private message me would allot thanksful...

We are little upset while we are processing moving together to new state.

:pissed: @ fraud. Fraud has low life!

Want add something

I believe it should banned the laser check printing. It should follow the account number which is allow in their check system. I think the personal check should banned.

It is what I saw on bank online statement show the check.. :rl:

Sorry about my attitude, just couldn't believe and why want destroy my credit...

you should cancel that check immediately if you think fraud is being used, and report it to credit companies... never know someone is using your name and bank account somewhere else that you don't know and may end up getting you into major trouble.

I've used Washington Mutual bank without any problems. They do offer fraud protection.

I wouldn't blame on bank. Number one I blame is on Uncle Sam for doing NOTHING for years (Since 1990, when ID thieves became surface).

There are steps you can protect yourself, getting renter insurance or homeowner insurance that have ID thieves coverage. This coverage means that if you got hit, Insurance company will take care of everything for you, they got their own attorney to defend you, but again you still have this coverage to be eligible.

There are many ways to protect, ahem I know it is not enough anyway but, point is to minimize your risk, NEVER NEVER NEVER carry ss card, or anything that contains SS number, history where you live, and other vital information.

I think it is time for Credit bureau to take over the Identity system. The SSN was NEVER intended to be used outside of government. Too bad that credit abused this and used SSN as identity purposes. Sad!

yeah, I know how u feel. I was soooo upset and angry when I found out someone took thousand dollars out of our bank account. They use fake atm card with my pin number. I changed my new one. Bank gave us back thousand dollar and hope they catch them who did to us and others.
Did u report it to police?

report to the bank and they will investigate. I am sure they will return all of your all of your money back. Also get a new debit card and checking account.

I had that problem few time in the past with my old bank so now I have no problem with my new bank. I am happy with it..

Back