You started it...

*sits down and waits for the drama*

So far the excitement has been watching Authentic/Denis go through an identity crisis (almost as dramatic as his geographic crisis thinking the steps in front of The White House are in Red Square).

However, the popcorn is good.

But when the argument starts, are you sure all or even most religions are opposed to the theory of evolution?

So far the excitement has been watching Authentic/Denis go through an identity crisis (almost as dramatic as his geographic crisis thinking the steps in front of The White House are in Red Square).

However, the popcorn is good.

But when the argument starts, are you sure all or even most religions are opposed to the theory of evolution?

But what would the topic based on?

Okay, Tousi and SxyPorkie, I am all for the evolution and it is still a mystery about having our Creator(God) creating us and the Earth. We have gone through a lot of changes evolving our world and us human beings. So that is a good Debate on what everyone thinks about what they want to continue talking about off topics on Evolution vs Religion. Everybody have their own opinion about what they feel and think about those things. I would rather go to the movies with my own popcorn. :giggle:

Okay, Tousi and SxyPorkie, I am all for the evolution and it is still a mystery about having our Creator(God) creating us and the Earth. We have gone through a lot of changes evolving our world and us human beings. So that is a good Debate on what everyone thinks about what they want to continue talking about off topics on Evolution vs Religion. Everybody have their own opinion about what they feel and think about those things. I would rather go to the movies with my own popcorn. :giggle:

Yeah... i asked many time same question Who creates GOD??? no one able to answer....

Yeah... i asked many time same question Who creates GOD??? no one able to answer....

Nobody created God. He has been, is now, and always will be in existence. That is a very hard concept for humans to grasp because we have a beginning and an end. God does not.

Nobody created God. He has been, is now, and always will be in existence. That is a very hard concept for humans to grasp because we have a beginning and an end. God does not.

Right!! :)

Back