you promised to love but......

yagazn

Reaction score
what if your husband, wife or bf, gf or partner who lost a leg or lost a hand or become blind or whatever happens.

Or what if your baby born blind or handicapped or down syndrome. Are you going to stay or leaving for someone else?

People divorced or broke up is because of sex, money, etc, more.

A friend of mine told me a sad story, her friend's sister who got divorced because her ex-husband left her is because her son was born with down syndrome. (Her ex-husband is an a55hole). she has to raised her 4 kids and one DS on her own and worked two jobs. Of course, the father of her kids has to pay child support.

answer's obvious for me. stay

Stay of course

But, If he lost his *ahem err.. his south pole*, I'll have to think about it. :run:

J/k :giggle:

stay..our son is developmentally delayed but it didnt impact our marriage.

very great to hear that. I think that if people are judgmental and would leave the person due to defects... that person must not have lived a very happy life ever - that's what a superficial person gets.

I would stay with my hubby if he lost a limb or suffered ill-effects from a stroke because I love him and I'm certain he will do the same for me.

Of course, I will stay with my gf/wife if anything goes bad. That's what marriage is about, sickness, happiness, poor or rich.

what if your husband, wife or bf, gf or partner who lost a leg or lost a hand or become blind or whatever happens.

Or what if your baby born blind or handicapped or down syndrome. Are you going to stay or leaving for someone else?

People divorced or broke up is because of sex, money, etc, more.

A friend of mine told me a sad story, her friend's sister who got divorced because her ex-husband left her is because her son was born with down syndrome. (Her ex-husband is an a55hole). she has to raised her 4 kids and one DS on her own and worked two jobs. Of course, the father of her kids has to pay child support.

Has love become extinct on the planet Earth, and if so, why do people lie and say they love you if they don't?

If it were me, I stay. Unfortunely for my aunt who was married about 35 years ago have a daughter was born with down and austim and her husband left because she was not normal. Some men can't handle or face the situations is a crying shame. It prove to me he not a man enough to deal with the situation.

I would stay .. thats what marriage vows are about.. for good and BAD times which mean for ANY thing that happens.. thru thick and thin.. so obivously I would..

too bad my soon to be ex husband didnt understand me being sick with Meniere's Disease as I would get dizzy, vertigo attacks and light headed.. tinnitus and cant drive when im feeling lousy.. whatever.. :roll:

I would stay bec that's what marriage is all about sticking with your spouse through sickness and in health til death do us apart. I am staying :)

If it were me, I stay. Unfortunely for my aunt who was married about 35 years ago have a daughter was born with down and austim and her husband left because she was not normal. Some men can't handle or face the situations is a crying shame. It prove to me he not a man enough to deal with the situation.

Right he's not a man enough like a wimp. That's what she exactly told me. She felt hurt (Poor lady). She found a new man who loved her kids and one with DS even he loved her. She's very happy now and he's better than her ex-husband who was not man enough.

I would stay with my husband no matter if he becomes disabled or whatever. We honor the marriage vows. Only time I would leave is if he becomes abusive or commits adultry. I know he never will do that, so we will always be married for eternity :kiss:

You have a wonderful husband and a good marraige. Its good to know hat there are still people out there who understand the concept of "unconditional" love.

Back