you plans to buy house one days?

We would love to own a house with huge amount of property for horses and our own garden to grow and give away, etc. That will be probably in 5-10 years later, I guess. Maybe in a few years we'll start out with a regular house on a 1/4 acre property.

Oh, that cool, also some people are prefer to live in rural area over suburb and urban, and some doesn't care about how is far to shopping center.

The price is too much $$$!!!

Suggest u that u need to meet ur bf in person first and get to know each other before too late!

Yup, I had noticed that her bf is from Africa and can considered to be scammer.

I would love to buy a house like the one u posted, Sara but too much $$$.

There are townhouses with this kind of luxuries in my area that my husband and I can afford so we will probably most likely buy a townhouse.

We are planning on buying either next year or 2 years from now. My dream is to have a huge master bathroom with a large soaking tub. My husband's is to have a huge kitchen with an island so we will see what's available within our price range.

I doubt we will buy a single family home..too pricey here.

I would love to buy a house like the one u posted, Sara but too much $$$.

There are townhouses with this kind of luxuries in my area that my husband and I can afford so we will probably most likely buy a townhouse.

We are planning on buying either next year or 2 years from now. My dream is to have a huge master bathroom with a large soaking tub. My husband's is to have a huge kitchen with an island so we will see what's available within our price range.

I doubt we will buy a single family home..too pricey here.

Maryland has alot of townhouse and rowhouse, also same goes to Northern VA.

i always like buy house one days because i wanted getting out my mom's home one days because i had hard times to search nice house but i did discussion with my boyfriend about house and i have not found this house yet.

mostly people always like buy house and more close to shopping and restaurant that what people wanted close or not close how long miles or minutes to your house.

my favorites house is
ERA NORTH LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS Homes for sale - Express ID#2102112

this house always more close to shopping and restaurant that what i wanted it and i did told my boyfriend about it.

Bad news, your favorite house has been sold. :roll:

I cannot find this number (2102112) on the list so I assume that Pacman is right that it is sold. Is there other house that you like? What about # 2257524 (Express Listing) or 10156809 (MLS#/Listing ID) This price is good, and it has 3,028 sq. ft. house. It does not show us the rooms. It depends the date for kitchen and bathrooms.

There is another house which is not the best one, but you could upgrade it to add a 2nd floor and some changes. I have never seen a cheapest price $30,000 for 1216 sq. ft. #10134544 .

Back