you plans to buy house one days?

sara1981

Reaction score
i always like buy house one days because i wanted getting out my mom's home one days because i had hard times to search nice house but i did discussion with my boyfriend about house and i have not found this house yet.

mostly people always like buy house and more close to shopping and restaurant that what people wanted close or not close how long miles or minutes to your house.

my favorites house is
ERA NORTH LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS Homes for sale - Express ID#2102112

this house always more close to shopping and restaurant that what i wanted it and i did told my boyfriend about it.

i always like buy house one days because i wanted getting out my mom's home one days because i had hard times to search nice house but i did discussion with my boyfriend about house and i have not found this house yet.

mostly people always like buy house and more close to shopping and restaurant that what people wanted close or not close how long miles or minutes to your house.

my favorites house is

this house always more close to shopping and restaurant that what i wanted it and i did told my boyfriend about it.

This house is so expensive and not my type.

Do you have job? If not then try apply at wal-fart.

Why does you are limited to one city? You can move out to other state if you want too.

Try the HUD listings. They have homes , mostly fixer uppers, for a fraction of the costs from a realtor.

Also try the FHA, VA, DEA, FBI listings. I almost bought an FBI listing house in Norco for $45 grand. The pictures were great but its like a half mile away from a cow farm and the smell really gets to you.

Richard

Sorry, I just bought this house that you wanted. Just kidding. It looks very nice to me. I would imagine that the town property tax is awful expensive. You should always check for the tax property before you buy a house. Wish you a good luck!

my favorites house is

Can you afford that house? it is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

One day me and Nozobo will buy house. Sara, nice house there but its way tooooo BIG for me. alot of cleaning for me to do. in denver the homes are way too expensive to buy. hopefully a home on the mountain

Try the HUD listings. They have homes , mostly fixer uppers, for a fraction of the costs from a realtor.

Also try the FHA, VA, DEA, FBI listings. I almost bought an FBI listing house in Norco for $45 grand. The pictures were great but its like a half mile away from a cow farm and the smell really gets to you.

Richard

I never heard of this one to buy a house from the gov't. How does it work?

This is short. Mostly from homeowners not paying taxes--state level. Federal level, mostly from major drug busts. There are other similar programs in between the two extremes. Google it up.....gov't auctions

We already own the house but currently looking for a new one in a year to few years from now. We are not in hurry anyway.

The link you gave us, it is nice house but $$$. I cannot afford that! I'll go broke! LOL!

We'll like to have a little more bigger than this house with more land for our kid and dog to roam around. We'll see.

Wow, that house is so beautiful !! How could you afford this ?

Oh yeah, I have been look for condo or townhouse lately.

Im gonna be looking for a house in the next year time for me to get settled for a family of my own :-D will find something reasonable here in hawaii currently at this point 125k to 450k in hilo hawaii so am gonna look for something reasonable and ofc find a place that isnt right next door to the neighbor i perfer a property that's 1 acre with fenced yard automatic opener for the fence and seculed so i don't have to stress on lilo taking off! and a nice decent 3 bedroom house to start with one will be a office and one will be guest room until i have my own kid ofc that kid will have the guest room. perfect arrangement :) but am working hard towards that bah!

Im gonna be looking for a house in the next year time for me to get settled for a family of my own :-D will find something reasonable here in hawaii currently at this point 125k to 450k in hilo hawaii so am gonna look for something reasonable and ofc find a place that isnt right next door to the neighbor i perfer a property that's 1 acre with fenced yard automatic opener for the fence and seculed so i don't have to stress on lilo taking off! and a nice decent 3 bedroom house to start with one will be a office and one will be guest room until i have my own kid ofc that kid will have the guest room. perfect arrangement :) but am working hard towards that bah!

I hardly imagine if there is 1 acre of property for 125k or 350k. I hope that you will find one somehow. I think that it is so rare if you found one in Hawaii. I am curious why do you need an automatic fence for a driveway? It's because it is an island. I have never visited your island. I am sure that it is beautiful and a lot of fresh air. It is a good thing that Bush doesn't live there. He needs to think hard about the greenhouse effect - the global warning.

My sister lives in Cape Cod, and some properties are losing because of the raising water due glacial watermelt. Two days ago in the newspaper, some Coast Guard and army engineers came and planned to fix the problem, but they were told that it is not possible because it was too late to save the land. I would say that it already lost 10 to 30 acres.

When I live in Orlando and graduate and major as computer science (I'm going to be a game developer, developing games), I might be thinking about having a constructor builder building a house, but maybe just too expensive than just buying a house... This is after I get out of college on about 4 years and after I get a job while living in an apartment within 3 years, which is about 7 years before I own a house -- even more if the constructor builders need more time to build a house of my dream.

my favorites house is

The price is too much $$$!!!

Suggest u that u need to meet ur bf in person first and get to know each other before too late!

There's many sites with governemnt auctions and they got houses listed on them. Suggest you have like $100,000 in cash on hand to bid on a house. Also check the houses before you bid on them. People can do and have done major kaka on the houses thats taken from them by uncle sam.

The recent news talking about a lot of foreclosures coming up so it could mean good deals coming up too.

Richard

That's what DHB told me about what he heard about foreclosures. Our house was owed by HUD and we got it thru it. (DHB can correct me if I am wrong! LOL!) But it is really worth it! :) I am not sure if we would do it again.

There's many sites with government auctions and they got houses listed on them. Suggest you have like $100,000 in cash on hand to bid on a house. Also check the houses before you bid on them. People can do and have done major kaka on the houses thats taken from them by uncle sam.

The recent news talking about a lot of foreclosures coming up so it could mean good deals coming up too.

Richard

Oh yeah, I have been look for condo or townhouse lately.

Me too, not buy, but rent. ;) I don't really want to buy a house, I like to travel, move from here and there, I've lived in the same place I've rent for over 6 years, now it's time to find something else that is out there. ;)

We would love to own a house with huge amount of property for horses and our own garden to grow and give away, etc. That will be probably in 5-10 years later, I guess. Maybe in a few years we'll start out with a regular house on a 1/4 acre property.

Sara looks too gulp because she don't reply this thread yet.

Back