you plans grab IPhone 4 somedays?

sara1981

Reaction score
i told my mom about i wanted get iphone 4 somedays when her get payday on thursday on July 8th but iphone 4 is cool and my mom told her friend from workers in hospital about iphone 4 and my mom says deaf people can sign on skype on att by television i would grab it!!ASAP but my mom's friend says NO!! i would says yes!!

i cant wait for iphone 4

Last edited:
Yup, I will get iPhone 4 on Aug 31. :)

Good bye to Verizon. ;)

I thought sara1981 has iPhone 3GS? :confused:

Will get mine in August, perhaps on my birthday or after.

well, she should be upgrading by now, as iPhone 4 is already out since June? It's July already :/

Why should you be in hurry? It is between Sara and her mother, it could be wait for while to upgrade.

I am strongly thinking about getting it after I am done with my summer teaching job.

In future I may will but not right now....prefer focus on other things first. Phone goes last on the list.

I heard iPhone 4g have bugs. Friend of mine went over to Apple store and fiddle around with it. there are several iPhone 4gs on the display that anyone can mess with it. He said that when he picks up the phone, the signal weakened when holding it. He put it back and signal went strong. Also the camera screen show yellow smear on lower screen same as other iPhone on display. The guy told him that it's a bug in iPhone OS and Apple havent had time to test it fully.

I have HTC Evo now and no bugs.

As for Skype, I didn't think of it and will check to see if I can get VP out of Skype on my Evo.

I sure hope that iPhone will get bugs fixed.

Catty

I heard iPhone 4g have bugs. Friend of mine went over to Apple store and fiddle around with it. there are several iPhone 4gs on the display that anyone can mess with it. He said that when he picks up the phone, the signal weakened when holding it. He put it back and signal went strong. Also the camera screen show yellow smear on lower screen same as other iPhone on display. The guy told him that it's a bug in iPhone OS and Apple havent had time to test it fully.

As for Skype, I didn't think of it and will check to see if I can get VP out of Skype on my Evo.

Catty

That's iPhone 4, not iPhone 4GS.

Use rubber case or bumper if you experience reception issies, however iPhone 4 has best signal that Apple had made, dispute on reception issues and only you hold with your hand.

Yellowish screen issues occur in random customers.

Apple did test in their lab but still not guaranteed.

There is some bugs in HTC EVO, of course, especially touch issue when drag on lock screen.
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscent...aunch_faces_bugs_and_weak_4g_performance.html

Catty

iPhone 4 don't have 4G technology yet. Just stuck with 3g. So call it iPhone 4.
No, It was not software. It's poor design hardware that you touch two different antennes at same time that should not. No way software can fixed it. That's why Apple said buy a bumper cover to solve a problem for signal issue.

Yellow LCD due bad glue job for LCD that what news said.

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - New iPhone 4

Some people's human skin can touch both antennes to short circuit.

i would agreed with foxrac's comment

my mom can upgrade anytimes what she wanted but i can trade my iphone 3g to iphone 4 but i told my mom about that but my mom saw on tv about iphone 4 that 2 sign people on skype but its cool but my mom can wait till her payday this thurs i cant wait grab..

my brother really jealous of my iphone 3g when i got first one before im away to Texas and Indiana..

I can wait till thursday i would grab!! im pray

I thought sara1981 has iPhone 3GS? :confused:

Will get mine in August, perhaps on my birthday or after.

yes i had iphone 3g but i told my mom about iphone 4g but i told her going att this thurs for trade iphone 4 i cant wait!!

iPhone 4 don't have 4G technology yet. Just stuck with 3g. So call it iPhone 4.
No, It was not software. It's poor design hardware that you touch two different antennes at same time that should not. No way software can fixed it. That's why Apple said buy a bumper cover to solve a problem for signal issue.

Some people's human skin can touch both antennes to short circuit.

ZZZZzzzzttt*Crackled*pop fizzssstt. Your hair fizzed up. What heck does it happen!! j/k

:lol:

Yeah, I saw Youtube about iPhone antenna's problem. The guy use duck tape on metal side of iPhone. :rofl:

I didn't know Evo had problem with touching slide down the security bar. I never encounter problem with it.

Catty

Not sure if I want the iPhone 4 due to the problems it has and more limited functionality of Facetime (wifi only). I'm leaning toward the EVO from Sprint, but my Verizon Wireless contract does not expire until April 2011, so I have time. Hopefully, VZW would have an Android phone with a front-facing camera, and perhaps ZVRS or another VRS company can develop an Android app that would let me use VRS on the phone!

I will be sticking with blackberry .the apple iphone 4 wasn't made properly wth the antenna and now users are getting dropped calls cuz where ppl normally hold their phone is antenna that goes all the way around the titanium housing on the sites and top/bottom and ppl are losing calls cuz signal is cutting out because pples hands are in the way..i will stick to upgrading my blackberry:)

Back