you plans going honeymoon when you got married?

sara1981

Reaction score
you been gone honeymoon? after your own wedding days have story about your honeymoon trips.

mostly people always gone honeymoon after wedding its big days than nothings sometimes busy and havent time for honeymoon and where will go like as Mexico,England,Spain,France,Bahamas,Jamaica,Hawaii,etc.

my boyfriend would plans going to Madrid,Spain when i getting married him one days to honeymoon trips but i never been going Spain before but its so beautiful cities and also history,catheral,etc but this Spain would be beautiful cities.

my family always going honeymoon trips on their first wedding days but none of my busniess where going? kept quiet.

and some people who plans going honeymoon as lottery from family gifts of wedding dues respectives and how much money will be?!?

Every Bride plans her honeymoon while planning the wedding. It's part of the preparation.

Me and mine don't plan on it, after the wedding (we plan on having a very small wedding) we want to just go home and relax for like a week, that will be our honeymoon... then maybe later we'll go someplace.

Ofc its depend on whether you and your bride/groom can afford to go to honeymoon right after spending a lot of money on weddings itself.

Me and mine don't plan on it, after the wedding (we plan on having a very small wedding) we want to just go home and relax for like a week, that will be our honeymoon... then maybe later we'll go someplace.

+1

I want the same way as well :)

Hubby and I didn't go on a honeymoon trip. Maybe we'll go somewhere nice for our 50th anniversary. :)

our honeymoon gonna be Deaf Cruise... but but.. i'll be carry preggy almost full term.. who cares.. as long I want have fun our honeymoon.
:giggles:

Some couples return their same place first honeymoon after years marriage too :):):)

My sister is getting married in less than one month. She and her future husband are going to Pureto Rico, Aruba, and Virgin Island. I'm so jealous of her! The groom's parents own a condo in San Juan, Pureto Rico. :hmm:

Back