You may think that I'm wierd

IrishGalofPa

Reaction score
Since I have a 4 year old son, Michael, I have been watching the cartoons with him and the only thing that I liked are SpongeBob Squarepants and Scooby Doo cartoons. I know that its pretty wierd but however at one time, when my mom in law took mikey out of the house for few hours so I can take a break once a while and I was so bored out of my mind and started to watch SpongeBob show and started to miss my son and my hubby thought that was out of this world for me to watch that show without my son! :laugh2:

Sue :wave:

I'm 42 and make the kids watch so I can have an excuse to watch it

Yeah, that was cute! No, you're not werid!

IrishGalofPa said:
Since I have a 4 year old son, Michael, I have been watching the cartoons with him and the only thing that I liked are SpongeBob Squarepants and Scooby Doo cartoons. I know that its pretty wierd but however at one time, when my mom in law took mikey out of the house for few hours so I can take a break once a while and I was so bored out of my mind and started to watch SpongeBob show and started to miss my son and my hubby thought that was out of this world for me to watch that show without my son! :laugh2:

Sue :wave:
Lol! That was cute!! Sweet too, knowing that you think about your kids! :D

Hehe yeah I watch cartoons too so do my friends and my boyfriend. No shame in that! Cartoons are better than real movies sometimes anyway, and much funnier too. :)

I don't find that strange. :) I like watching cartoons myself -- but haven't seen any as of late due to the hours I work...but if I see any on tv, I will watch it. ;)

I have the Rescuers and the Rescuers Down Under on DVD, I think they're classic cartoons, pretty cute ones. I don't mind watching cartoons as long as they're funny and good ones.

Back