You know you're an ASL Student when

bluepeach

Reaction score
:naughty: I found these on tumblr and wanted to share.

tumblr_m3dt0hSrA81r8y69ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3bkmlTtH91r8y69ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3bki13JsE1r8y69ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3bkclWj8D1r8y69ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3pm8qYnSt1r8y69ro1_1280.jpg

Still from tumblr and not mine.. well one or two of them but these are not. And so true

Where on Tumblr are these? I wanna follow that blog!

Also: I fingerspell EVERYTHING (mostly road signs since I'm on the road at the moment) so I'm getting really fast fingerspelling, but I'm still not so great when it comes to understanding. My mom keeps getting after me for spelling when I'm driving. It's habit, and I've figured out how to do it so it's not risky, but she still gets annoyed sitting and watching my hands when I drive....

So sometimes I fingerspell "Oh, so sorry, I'll stop now".....

I spell faster than she can read, so she just gets more annoyed....

Also: I fingerspell EVERYTHING (mostly road signs since I'm on the road at the moment) so I'm getting really fast fingerspelling, but I'm still not so great when it comes to understanding. My mom keeps getting after me for spelling when I'm driving. It's habit, and I've figured out how to do it so it's not risky, but she still gets annoyed sitting and watching my hands when I drive....

phones + driving= fine in some states I was told fingerspelling was different from ASL words but, you sound like a Deaf driver who use their knees and others in the car for the steering wheel. Drive Safe!

Wirelessly posted

596007 said:
StevieMont927 said:

phones + driving= fine in some states I was told fingerspelling was different from ASL words but, you sound like a Deaf driver who use their knees and others in the car for the steering wheel. Drive Safe!

ASL is one-handed finger-spelling so it is possible, but two-handed finger- spelling as with Auslan and BSL......(but then again I don't drive any longer so I don't know).

Last edited:
Back