You have a life. What are you doing with it?

Dark-Half

Reaction score
I'm curious what everyone else here is doing with their precious little time on this giant blueberry floating around in an empty void.

I, personally am not doing much. Although I'm trying to make things happen slowly, I'm just not sure what I want in life. Right now my primary aim is independence. From there-on who knows?

I'm curious what everyone else here is doing with their precious little time on this giant blueberry floating around in an empty void.

I, personally am not doing much. Although I'm trying to make things happen slowly, I'm just not sure what I want in life. Right now my primary aim is independence. From there-on who knows?

I did have a life not any more .

i m moving from wisconsin to new orleans to live with love of my life big life changing from an state where i was born asn raised and to an new state more than an thousand miles away

my life is shitty .. thats what u wanna know.. right? same old shits.. lol.. sigh!

I am transiting from a teenager to an adult with a job and a degree and a impending move three thousands miles away.

I'm in the same proverbial boat as the Dork. I'm wetting my feet in the real world pool, finding out what everyone means by "the real world." I'm working 2 part time jobs, going to school full time, and plan on making a move to a new city, soon. As for the rest of my life, I don't have set plans. For now, I think I'll head down the road of learning to interpret, but the wind changes my mind. Whatever I do with my life, I want to help people and I want it to mean something.

I worked, I babysat, Never had love life, I earned 2 college degrees, I
have seen tragics and I have seen happy events, and I think I have
seen it all and done everything.... ate every food.... now I am bored,
God, can I go to Heaven now? What is the purpose of being on this
Earth for?

Is it all we have to do is work work work, buy house, make family
and all??? I'm just looking forward to have a short life.... 50 more
years to live is too longggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...........

My life is same old same old, lol. Bills to pay, off to work I go...just keeping truckin on. :)

Right now I have a wonderful life with my son and have a job and got a wonderful bf. What else can I asked for?? Not much as long as I am happy. :D

Attending school so that I can request for an upward mobility at my company where I work (actually, I just moved upwards recently, but anyway...). Working on that job at that company full time, working a second part time job for fun, volunteering for Deaflympics, going for hikes, household chores, spending time with friends, and STILL making time to go online to see what's up with the world and everyone. :) And saving some money to pay off my college tutitions totally, plus saving money up for my trip to Spain next summer.

my life is shitty .. thats what u wanna know.. right? same old shits.. lol.. sigh!

:hug: Aweh. It can't be that bad! I got tired of my every-day routine and all and thought of my life the same way so I'm trying to break off from that and try new things. Do diff stuff I dunno, maybe you can try to do that too?

The*Empress- :eek3: Well, it's an age old question really. The meaning of life. In theory we make our own meanings. I'd suggest you find a hobby or something to do that makes you happy and do it passionately. Maybe take up watercolors or something? There's a style called "Sumi-e" which is basically ink wash. It's quite beautiful actually, maybe you'll find joy in that?

:hug: Aweh. It can't be that bad! I got tired of my every-day routine and all and thought of my life the same way so I'm trying to break off from that and try new things. Do diff stuff I dunno, maybe you can try to do that too?

The*Empress- :eek3: Well, it's an age old question really. The meaning of life. In theory we make our own meanings. I'd suggest you find a hobby or something to do that makes you happy and do it passionately. Maybe take up watercolors or something? There's a style called "Sumi-e" which is basically ink wash. It's quite beautiful actually, maybe you'll find joy in that?

I'd heavily suggest disregarding anything The*Empress has to say. Its hazardous to your mental heath to take anything she says seriously.

living my life to its fullfest! =) For some of you live a "shitty" life. Dont let it stop you from this bad experince or whateve u are going thru. You are the only one who can make a difference in your life! Do omething that will make u happy. DO IT! :ugh3:

Working my ass off to help with my family and love of my life, support them whatever they need.

- Working
- Volunteers
- Spend time with your own relationships (friends, family, etc.)
- Learning new things.
- Do whatever you want to do before you die.

ebay.jpg

living my life to its fullfest! =) For some of you live a "shitty" life. Dont let it stop you from this bad experince or whateve u are going thru. You are the only one who can make a difference in your life! Do omething that will make u happy. DO IT! :ugh3:

I echo that sentiment!!! I think there;s so much I want to do and one life-time is not enough. I'm no superman. I want to see India, Nepal, Rome, Emerald island. 8 wonders of the world. I want to go to alaska, I want to help alot of people I was thinking of taking up a job as a preacher just for awhile! I want to invent this stupid thing I've been working on for 1-2 years. Damn the laws of therodynamics >=D hum... I think I want a kitty :| Yes.. a kitty! Find a nice chick and settle down with her, go on adventures around the world and just whatever :) life is an adventure, go out and enjoy it!!!!!!

Lmao@Neecy

I echo that sentiment!!! I think there;s so much I want to do and one life-time is not enough. I'm no superman. I want to see India, Nepal, Rome, Emerald island. 8 wonders of the world. I want to go to alaska, I want to help alot of people I was thinking of taking up a job as a preacher just for awhile! I want to invent this stupid thing I've been working on for 1-2 years. Damn the laws of therodynamics >=D hum... I think I want a kitty :| Yes.. a kitty! Find a nice chick and settle down with her, go on adventures around the world and just whatever :) life is an adventure, go out and enjoy it!!!!!!

Lmao@Neecy

then do one thing at least you think can fit in you schedule than NONE of them.. then you will feel better cuz u get to do one thing that u always want to do.. after that you will realize you can do it so itll lead to another thing to accmoplish this and that.. u just never know.. T R Y it and dont sit your butt whine. D O IT!

difficult times right now...but better times are surely ahead in the future.

My life has been rollercoastered lately. I have to bear with my life that keeps me going. So many things to do daily. Being in early 40's, It is quite scary for me to move forward where I can see my family - expecially my parents grow older. My eight brothers and sisters have their own family. I don't have a family yet which it is not easy for me. I do have friends thou. There are alot of BIG question marks in my head this time. Not sure where to start right now. I work as a part time as a vet tech, a freelance artist, and do some computer artwork jobs for some agencies. Well this world is very complicated for me - I think. What a Life!

Back