you been work at Real Estate?

sara1981

Reaction score
You been work at Real Estate before?

but i never been work at Real Estate before but its good money and lots of money but i would love work at office as send bills,send ups,fedex,etc!!!!!

my Aunt been work at Coldwell Bankers but she not realtors but im not sure what kind she had jobs!

so im been search jobs real estates careers onlines but im not realtors! i would like work front offices with agents.

but i would still search jobs in my hometown if i got one they i will get jobs im hope so like my aunt had it.

but i would like earn lots of money for pays my bills what i wanted it and vacations,etc!!!!!!

yeah my mom's friend is a real estate seller...
He makes good money...
He got a big house and nice cars....

Real Estate seller are like a car saleman...
You gotta really talk to people...
1. What kind of house they are looking for.
2. Convince the owner of the house to reduce the house price
for buyers.
3. Make sure there is no termites.
4. Make your buyers happy.
5. Make the sellers happy too.

Go for it !! Get a job then experienced ! ;):):)

My friend tried a test of Real Estate License and failed ... Said its so hard.! :eek: :):):)

Good Luck!! :)

there are schools that teach you real estate. you can do that, or do filings. Most offices also require phone work. Being a real estate agent means a lot of phone calls with clients, sellers, lawyers, banks ect ect.

there are schools that teach you real estate. you can do that, or do filings. Most offices also require phone work. Being a real estate agent means a lot of phone calls with clients, sellers, lawyers, banks ect ect.

I know of 4 deaf realtors here..

My realtor is deaf and she seems to be doing fine as far as being able to work with people. She uses her pager and VRS and most of the clients, sellers, lawyers and banks have adapted to meeting her needs. It is nice that they do that.

My realtor said that the test to get a license is very hard. My stepmother took it like 3 times before finally passing it.

I wouldnt mind doing that cuz I love real estate..maybe in the future if teaching doesnt work out in the long run.

Good luck Sara1981! :)

its a tough to pass as my cousin said alot of studying ... I wouldn't want it for a full time job since the house market isn't that stable... if people can't afford to buy houses then what will you do?? not making any commission .... part time yeah I would maybe... smile

I love looking at the real estate listings to give me idea what the house look like or the rooms for my benefit hehehe... some are outrageous that shouldn't be on the market!!!

One question....it's been my understanding that you don't work on a salary or even wage -- you only work for commissions (meaning if you don't sell any houses, you don't get any money). Is this true?

It would be nice to be a real estate agent. You need to get a license annual about 500 dollars and take a long hard test every 4 years. A manual book for the job is about 300 pages.

My hearing mother is a real estate agent. She is not working for now. Now, it is not safe anymore because male killers are after women sellers. Her real estate friend was killed and put the body in the closet at the beautiful house for sale for two days. The police found her and later somehow arrested the killer. I remember her a few times. That's sad.

Another problem: 20 years ago, it was an easy job as a real estate agent to sell the houses with a good profit. A few years ago, things are changed. The real estate partners are involved and divided the money for each agent. The boss gets the most commission. This is not fair. That's what they do now.

I had my license with Tarbell realtors in 1993.

It was a fun experience even though the real fun part was having the supra key and seeing the insides of many vacant million dollar homes. Sometimes I'd fantise living in those homes.

Ive even seen a couple homes that were used by drug dealers. They trashed the insides out using a chainsaw to cut secret doors on the walls. Ive seen repos whereas the previous owners would fill the sinks the toilets with plaster. I've seen homes that had bullet holes on the walls.

I sold a few homes and listed a few. The commission is fine. Theres the tons of paperwork that has to meet the state disclosure laws. The disclosure laws are the biggest annoyances. You have to tell them everything about the house and you have to hire professional inspectors to check the house and make the report that could cost you the customer. After 2 years of this I've decided it was enough for me.

Basically a realtor is someone with good communication skills, salesmanship, trustworthiness, and who has resources to minimize the impact of the disclosure report to complete the sale. And the business cards are gonna have your face pic on them so fix your teeth and hair so you wont scare.

Richard

Back