Yoga/Pilates Videos

quirkylibra

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some good Pilates or Yoga videos that have CC? I have bought a few in the past, but they do not have it. Thank you.:)

How about taking a class near your town? Sometimes, local schools offer them at a low cost.

How about taking a class near your town? Sometimes, local schools offer them at a low cost.

I have a fear of exercising classes.:lol: Reminds me of when I took aerobics class in HS gym. I am always confused and behind. :) Plus, the video I can do anytime and my schedule is all over the place.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

quirkylibra said:

I have a fear of exercising classes.:lol: Reminds me of when I took aerobics class in HS gym. I am always confused and behind. :) Plus, the video I can do anytime and my schedule is all over the place.

Its okay, we all have to experience an awkward moment when doing something new. I did dance classes for many years, it was a blast. I made tons of mistakes , later you get the hang of it with practice :)

Back