Yo

Wolfboy

Reaction score
Whats up? I saw X-mas contest in my mail so I wanna drop in to say hello since I havent been around here for a while. I almost forgot about this place. I got to damn busy so forgive me yall. So whats going on with you all and what I missed? ;)

You missed out on all the fun and drama! ;)

By the way, what is it in your avatar?

LOL @ Meg

U sure did missed too many but not that you would want to hear about :whistle:

Anyways welcome back to AD ;)

Wolfboy said:
Whats up? I saw X-mas contest in my mail so I wanna drop in to say hello since I havent been around here for a while. I almost forgot about this place. I got to damn busy so forgive me yall. So whats going on with you all and what I missed? ;)
A lot of stuff, stuff that matters. Nothing with Wolf though ;)

Welcome back!

Nah, You haven't missed much.. just missed some of the morons :thumb:

beside Welcome back.. U didn't come back just because of the prizes in alldeaf? humm makes me wondered.. ha ha. J.k.

Meg: What kind of fun and drama :naughty:
And my avatar is a Wolf with a moon in the background

^Angel^: Heeeyy whats up thanks for the welcome back. Eh tell me or ill :whip: with a little hot wax :naughty: Now I know a mod will kill me for saying that but I'LL LIVE I SAY LIVE!

LinuxGold: Huzzah linux you back. Whats up man. Hows things with you?

Cheri: Hey Cheri how are you doing? What kind of morons maybe I sharpen my teeths and get my raveging on :devil: Nah I didnt come here for the prizes beside its over already so I was gonna congrat to the winners but I cant due to the lock of the thread. Yea I read. Sigh sad.

Raging Quiet: Hi my name is Steve I come from Chicago and welcome to AD. :)

DreamDeaf: :shock: Should I be afraid? :o

wow wolf welcome back... I know the feeling of begin so busy! ditto same with me

OldNavy welcome back too :)

Wendy

Cheri: Hey Cheri how are you doing? What kind of morons maybe I sharpen my teeths and get my raveging on Nah I didnt come here for the prizes beside its over already so I was gonna congrat to the winners but I cant due to the lock of the thread. Yea I read. Sigh sad.

Awww I am fine actually you been missed :hug: What kind of morons, that for you to find out. ;) Yes, sadly the thread was closed, I guess it was my fault for started off a little Christmas humor turns into flames. :Oops: I should be punished. Someone want to spank me for that? :Ohno:

Welcome back Wolfboy, whether or not you've missed out any drama or good quality posts here, there's always a 'new day' to venture into it...just :type: keep posting away now--

As for this, *ahems*>>
Wolfboy said:
^Angel^: Heeeyy whats up thanks for the welcome back. Eh tell me or ill with a little hot wax Now I know a mod will kill me for saying that but I'LL LIVE I SAY LIVE!
...Nah...but surely I could send you off to the candle wax factory if that's your thing! :smoking:

Anyhow, wb! :)

WBHarley said:
wow wolf welcome back... I know the feeling of begin so busy! ditto same with me

OldNavy welcome back too :)

Wendy

Thank you, Wendy.. and i'm sure i know who u are... u used to go to NTID? correct

*sigh* this is a crazy month. Yo I am back from mexico. I had go with my mother for a emergency trip. My grandmother had a minor heart attack. Right now she is doing alright and thank god she is alright. Damn I see chicago gain more inches of snow. I think we got about a feet of snow or more. Ah well im gonna get some sleep I been busy to long. Ill be back tmw. See you all around and take care.

Aw,

I'm really sorry to hear about your grandma but glad to hear she is going good...

Welcome back once again!

Thank you. I can finally relax without biting my nails...Man I got nothin to scratch with. :o

Yo Tiff whatsap? Hows thing doing and long time no see huh?

Wolfboy said:
Thank you. I can finally relax without biting my nails...Man I got nothin to scratch with. :o

Yo Tiff whatsap? Hows thing doing and long time no see huh?

hey!! things are going up and down but I'm still doing alright :) good to see u back!! :hug:

Back