Yo, Botts! It's Your Thread !!!

Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your special day! :hug:

Happy birthday. I hope you are spoiled today.

Thanks. :) I have been . I have had a very nice day. Could not have had a better birthday.

(Except if my husband had not had to work) But we went out early and the rest of the family has certainly made up for that small disappointment.

:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, BOTTS!!!!! :birthday: :birthday:

I am glad that you had a wonderful time on your birthday and everything is going without a hitch including your husband had time to spend with you on your birthday. I am very happy for you. :D :thumb:

:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, BOTTS!!!!! :birthday: :birthday:

I am glad that you had a wonderful time on your birthday and everything is going without a hitch including your husband had time to spend with you on your birthday. I am very happy for you. :D :thumb:

Thank you, Bebonang. :)

:wave::D WOW, :birthday::rockon: BOTTI!
I'm so happy for you that you had a good day!!
I wish I could give you a yummy birthday treat or something cool for your birthday. But here is a virtual :birthday: cake for you-

Dear Botti, we're wishing you a very, very happy birthday! Hope you are surrounded by loving family and friends today and throughout the year to come. :)

:wave::D WOW, :birthday::rockon: BOTTI!
I'm so happy for you that you had a good day!!
I wish I could give you a yummy birthday treat or something cool for your birthday. But here is a virtual :birthday: cake for you-

Dear Botti, we're wishing you a very, very happy birthday! Hope you are surrounded by loving family and friends today and throughout the year to come. :)

Happy Birthday Botti!!

:wave:

:birthday:

Thanks all. Grendel, yes I am lucky to be constantly surrounded by a very nice family. :)

YAY for you.

May you have a happy whole next year starting today!

Happy Birthday Botts! I hope you had a good day!!

:birthday: Happy Happy Happy Belated Birthday to you Botts... Glad that you had a wonderful time yesterday for your Birthday!!!! :thumb:

Back