Yipppeeeee!!!!

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
After what was a dramatic weekend with last minute issues and still not knowing if settlement was still on or would be delay UNTIL 1:55 PM yesterday, we got all the issues resolved and went ahead with settlement at 5PM. Was supposed to be at 2 PM but some paperwork didnt come in until 5 PM. Talk about a loooonnnggg and stressful wait not knowing if it would be delayed or not.

We GOT the house!!!! We got the keys yesterday!!! Yay!! This is all over with and now we can move into the house!

Comcast is retarded..they shut down our Internet service last Friday cuz of our scheduled service disconnection on August 5th. I am so mad at Comcast cuz no Internet at our home. That's why I havent been on AD much ..and probably wont be on much in the next few weeks while we are setting up our things in our new home.

I still cant believe it actually happened. Whew!!!!

wow, I am really happy and exciting for you are happy that your dream are fulfulling...

When will you invite me over your warming house party... :fingersx:

Congratulations Shel! Im so proud of ya - I bet theres nothing quite like the jingle of keys to your new home!

Congrats! I am so glad that you bought a new house. I hope that you and your family enjoy your new home.

WHOOO! WHOOO! Congratulation!!! :dance: So enjoy your new home! What a retard at the Comcast! Idiot ass huh?

Congrats, Shel.. I do hope ya will be able to make your new house a comfortable one and more to come!!! Once again, congrats!

Many thanks to everyone! I am at work and using their Internet service to get on AD. At this school, it is not blocked but at the deaf school where I work during the regular school year, it is blocked. LOL!

I get off work at 12:40 so after that, I am gonna start moving little stuff into the house . We hired movers to move most of our stuff on Sat but there are some light things like plants and other stuff that I dont want get ruined by the movers so I will move those stuff myself. No kids all afternoon so I better grab that free time to do whatever little things I need to do.

The sellers still havent disconnected their cable and Internet service so I cant set up an account for that address. I hope the sellers do it soon cuz it takes time for a tech to come and install the boxes or modem.

It is so hard to be at work when I just want to move everything out of our old trashy place and set up house at our new place. I have no patience lately..hahaha

My last day at work at my summer teaching job is this Friday so I will have 2 weeks off to focus on the house before starting my regular job. Cant believe back to school is weeks away. I really didnt have a "summer vacation." Too busy with everything. Oh well. .that's life!

Shel,

Don't worry about comcast least you're happy w/your new home.. Deserve it being you're become OWNERS 110% this house.. (chuckles)
I've been there last year Sept end of month and stupid internet providers came discounnted so frigg'n early date supposed be extact the date but not even bother me at all as long I've enjoy busy around the moving day and arrangement everything resolved w/my lawyer estate..

Pretty stressful quite not fun but worth it experience!
:)

Oh, that's great Shel ! I am so happy for you. Bet you are excitin' eh ? Lol !

Congratulations, by the way !! :applause:

Congrats on your new home! I hope you will have many years of happiness and comfort living in your new home. :)

That's terrific and congrats on everything being 'finalized'...no more waiting, etc.,...!! Looks like you'll have some 'time' to get everything in order and organized at the new house in the next week or two, which is a good thing too. Now, hope everything else goes nicely and smoothly, the actual 'move', etc.,..!

Once again, congratulations and in the meantime, this thread will be 'sticky' for the time being-- ;)

Enjoy your new home, now and for many years to come. :)

~RR

Back