Yippie... Countdown to 21!!!

DeafCapricorn

Reaction score
Not to brag...

I turn 21 at 10:23 am on January 5... TOMORROW!

Just so you know... my mom is Pentecostal-Holiness Christian, no party for me... but she will take me out for chinese! (my favorite!)

Drinking isn't really my thing, but I love wine coolers!

So, what are some of your 21st b-day memories?!

When I turned 21, I decided to go to bar (for the first time) with friends, and the security at bar joked me "what time did you born?" HA! Had good time @ bar with friends during that time.

When I turned 21, I decided to go to bar (for the first time) with friends, and the security at bar joked me "what time did you born?" HA! Had good time @ bar with friends during that time.

Bet that was fun!

As long as I live at my mom's house, that is a "sin" and unacceptable. LOL.

Oh well, still can have a good time regardless!

Turned 21 is okay because I start to enter University from High School. I met wild woman and took me out to eat at Mexico resturant. She pushed me to order the Margarita with Tequila! She is only 20 and wanted me to order it for her.

I am not drinker myself but SOCIAL only. :)

Happy Birthday!!! It must be exciting to turn 21.

When I turned 21, my fiancee (now my ex hubby) and I went barhopping in downtown Phx. I remember that the Phx Suns lost to the Knicks in the championship games in 93 so I wore my Phx Suns gear to honor them that night. I dont think I got drunk cuz I was too busy dancing the night away. It was so much fun and seems like another lifetime. After turning 21, time just flew so fast cuz birthdays werent such a big deal anymore. LOL!

That was a good one!

That's a good one! Agree with Shel90, :lol:

But right now, in Australia, It's January 5th here, so I believe Happy Birthday is in order (early message) for you, so Happy 21st Birthday and I hope all the best in many years to come ;)

In other matter, I will turn 21 in 8 months time. :D

So, what are some of your 21st b-day memories?!

Happy birthday!! I hope you have a fun day. :birthday::birthday:

My 21 birthday was April. First I had a party at my parents house with my family and 2 friends (nice). Then 2 days later I had a surprise party with a lot of friends at a bar (nice and a little crazy). The next day a friend took me out (nice and very very fun). So some family fun and some wild fun. :P

As JClarke said. We're saying Happy Birthday in Australian time! :)

Anyway, have a nice dinner out with your mom.

For my 21st, I had a dinner party at a Italian restaurant that overlooked the river and you could see some of the city buildings. It's nice there day or night.
My mother, siblings and their spouses and my eldest niece as well three friends joined me on the night.

I felt radiant in my getup and had a good time. Don't think I drank alcohol, though.

We could drink @ 18 here so it's no biggie unlike the 21 law in US

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:21:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Hope you enjoy your birthday

Savor the moment.... time sure flies after 21 then before you know it you are in your 30's.

Well... got a new purdy driver's license... LOL! Glad I didn't break the camera... but don't tell that to the DMV.

Anyhoo... meh... can't wait to start college and figure life out from there... hopefully I don't have to start seeing a psychologist... LOL

I have had a number #2 for my 21st birthday.
I had a best birthday is #1 for 16th birthday party is best, because I felt
shocked because I couldn't believe in my own eyes looking at my cousin Brian from former of Massachusetts, extending families, and my too many friends from my school including: teacher, and interpreter. I had a best time ever in my life. :party:

I hope you will have a wonderful birthday! :birthday:

Hope you had a great day celebrating your 21st b-day! Wishing you many more great celebrations as well! Happy 'belated' birthday--

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

~RR

happy bday!! :)

when I was turned to 21 and I went to one of house party in DC, I partied so hard, ha

I can't remember my 21. birthday though it's only 2 years ago.
Never was a big birthday-celebrationer...
What exactly did you do on your birthday deafdotd.?

my 21st wasn't so great...cuz I was a senior just few days b4 I graduated from h.s so never got a chance to party hard but I might will when i do turn 30 this june eh??? ;) so I didn't start drinking til new year eve '99 :P but afterwards... the rest is history ;) I used to drink but I kinda of stopped but I do drink ONCE in a while when I'm in mood that's all :)

Back