Yet another ASL student *sigh*

Welcome, Jennifer! I saw the title.. Not to worry about the whole thing about being "another ASL student." Not to worry and you will be fine. I grew up "Hearing" in a Deaf world (Hard of Hearing) and now I am profounded deaf. So, I know how they feel. Tired of repeating same thing over and over.

If you need something for class, I am sure there are numberous websites you can do research.

By the way, I thought you might be related.. hee hee. but I think not. My last name doesnt end with an "n". And you have an "i" instead of an "l." Wink. Just trying to have an ice breaker here. Hee hee.

Wow...and we were so close to being family! Shame what just a couple letter differences can do, eh? Haha...

3,4,5 years old! WOW! You busy!!!

Yes, I am insanely busy. I am a teachers' aide for the 4 year old kindergarten class at my kids' school, the Children's Ministry Director at our church, for all intensive purposes I am still a stay-at-home mom because both of my jobs are directly related to their schedules and they are always with me, and I'm a full-time college student (online). Add to that the blossoming social calendars of 3 little girls (Girl Scouts and peewee cheerleading) and I go pretty much non-stop all day everyday. I do have my hands full, but I'd rather them be full than empty.

Back