yet another asl grammar question - use of "how"

jaggedstone

Reaction score
I have a question about the use of the word "how" mid-sentence.

If I wanted to say:

He is changing how the business works.

would I sign it like.. "he change how business work" ... "he change business work" ...or is there a better way?

I have a question about the use of the word "how" mid-sentence.

If I wanted to say:

He is changing how the business works.

would I sign it like.. "he change how business work" ... "he change business work" ...or is there a better way?

Hey, Your thoughts are not that bad but I was thinking more like down the line of --

"He how change business works"

Just a suggestion. :)

Hey, Your thoughts are not that bad but I was thinking more like down the line of --

"He how change business works"

Just a suggestion. :)

Which sign do you use, "success" or "work"? I am curious :)

Which sign do you use, "success" or "work"? I am curious :)
In that sentence, it seems that the concept is not "work" or "success" but the way business is conducted. He is changing (current on-going changes) the way business operates (or functions). We don't know whether or not those changes are successful.

The statement is that he is making changes in the way business does things. The question is, "how"?

Take it from there.... :)

In that sentence, it seems that the concept is not "work" or "success" but the way business is conducted. He is changing (current on-going changes) the way business operates (or functions). We don't know whether or not those changes are successful.

The statement is that he is making changes in the way business does things. The question is, "how"?

Take it from there.... :)

:ty: I need to read things carefully oops! Yes, that's a tough one "changes" :hmm:

Back