yesterday wreck

Deaf Mater

Reaction score
Here is

Attachments

• Photo166.jpg
    Photo166.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 49
Umm..what's the story behind that wreck? Did you get involved with the police? I dunno why you showed us a pic and no story about it.

Maybe he's..........hiding and cannot tell the 'story' right now. :)lol: , j/k ofc-- ;) )

Anyhow, sure be nice to know the 'story'...until then, the photo's indeed worth a 1,000 words. :cool:

~RR

Alright! good to know someone got the curiousity out of it, Ok let me tell this short story about it, Ok What happened was on thanksgiving day, this K-9 sheriff was in pursuit but it just went hydroplaning then dove in the deep bank of the hill about 80 to 100 feet down the hill and hit hard right front and this K-9 dog in this car got killed but this sheriff got broken nose by the air bag was deployed. I got this call right after I finished my thanksgiving dinner. it took me bout 30 minutes to hooked it up and reel it to my tow truck the bad guy never been caught yet
Alright, if anyone interested in some more wreck stories with the pictures let me know I would be more than glad to share with you some more in future here

that is why dogs need seatbelt.

I think they have seatbelt for dogs at the petstore.

Scary!

I almost got broadsided by a racing police cruiser last Friday. It looked like he was racing at 85 mph in city limits and basically went through red light. I did not see the car until it was swerving around my car as I was crossing the intersection. His tires were burning literally. So much for being deaf! I guess I did not hear the sirens and he was coming at me so fast that I didnt have a chance to see it.

The car then immediately jumped sidewalk and stopped. The cop got out with a gun drawn. It looked like there was an armed robbery at a fast food resturant.

Needless to say, I was shook up for several hours afterwards. :eek3:

Back