Yesterday was Lefty Day!

Reaction score
I felt happy about being a lefty signer.:cool:

I'm a lefty also.

Maybe one day I'll get more into sign. As a teenager,I had a book by William Thompkins on Native American Sign Language

I'd like to eventually learn both NASL and ASL but right now,I'm studying Spanish
(Latin American dialect) with Rosetta Stone and attend a weekly tertulia.(Spanish
discussion group) Not fluent yet,but working towards it!

all my family leftie but me...when it come to house work ironing etc you think they got handi cap suddenly unable do anything they reakon it right hand world,convient

im a lefty, and i shoulda scream out' fuck da world' why everything so damn right, when the world is clearly so Messed up !!

I thought you were talking about politics here. My bad.

3 in my family are lefties....heard that lefties were a little smarter upstairs than righties.....:hmm:

3 in my family are lefties....heard that lefties were a little smarter upstairs than righties.....:hmm:

Kinda:roll: I'd heard that among Mensans (members of a high IQ society;upper 2% of population) ,there's a higher % of left-handers among them compared to the general population.

Myself,I'm left-handed,was a spelling champion at my junior high school (1969) and am a chess fanatic. I'm not Mensa material,but I'm no slouch either! My estimated IQ is 128,which is in the upper 3.1% of the population.

I think lefties might be a little more spacial than righties. I remember at work (real estate). I used to sketch driving directions from the customer's perspective which amounted to writing "upside down".

Regarding the comment by Caz12,I'm deathly afraid of power tools such as
power saws,weed whackers,and the like. Many power tools are righty oriented.

Back