yep this is it, nucleus 5 system is out now

SkullChick

Reaction score
FDA approved it and today it came out, check it out for more proof im shocked myself Cochlear: World leader in advanced hearing solutions. Nucleus cochlear implants and the Baha system.
I'm definately considering upgrading processor because of its color cover options is AWESOME and auto-telecoil is cool, more water resistant is great and really seeing how much thinner it is, yeah sure.
but im still very skeptical about implant itself because of square housing but one did brought up a good point the metal housing is covered with silicone so that could soften the edges, but im holding my breath until someone else get that implanted and tell me how it feels before i makes my complete decision on how i feel about the implant housing lol.

and I've sent in a request for an info packet to be sent to my home so I can study the info. I think I'll still go with AB, but it doesn't hurt to have the information in my hands so I can compare.

I am going to upgrade too! I love the processor covers. The remote will be nice too. I just hope there is a way to wear the remote around my neck or I will lose it. The upgrade will be my birthday and christmas present to myself.

Back