YELLOWSTONE SUPER-VOLCANO MAY BE IN "EARLY STAGES" OF ERUPTION! and Future too ~!

Isn't there any possiblities that there are underwater volcanoes?

If so, then every 20 years, there's a new island.

then they better find a good spot to build it, eh? :cool2:

Indeed.

Or is it under Hawaii? After all, Hawaii was created by the "Ring of Fire". Is it possible for Hawaii to become the next North America? :P

probably. i hope so. i like Hawaiian women

So you're asian.

si
chop-sticks-emoticon-rice-bowl.gif

jiro, i see the pic!

good ! it time for people who study earth.. they can go there and study dirt as it tells the story ! good place to find for them! wow! i can see the rock bottom it tells the time! but i dont know how to figure out lol!

jiro, i see the pic!

good ! it time for people who study earth.. they can go there and study dirt as it tells the story ! good place to find for them! wow! i can see the rock bottom it tells the time! but i dont know how to figure out lol!

each ring on the layer of rock tells the time. for example - one ring is 10,000 years. if there are 4 rings on the layer - that means it's 40,000 years old. does that make sense?

they can also perform chemical analysis on soil that will give clue of age and such.

yea best to ask is someone who is very very expert with having a lab.. you know..

so they can tell us excatly.. yea that good example what you explain yea.. iknow that.. smile! cool!

Back