YEAH! Just got myself a Playstation 3

Phi4Sius

Reaction score
I've wanted one forever! Also picked up:

The new Mortal Kombat
Dark Souls
God Of War

Whoo-hooooooooo!!!! :D :D :D

Who else has one? And what are your favorite games??

I bought a PS3 and gran turismo 5 and love it, i bought a few other games but just found them boring in comparison

Have you played dark souls yet??
I heard its pretty hard...I want to play that game :P

I also have a PS3 too..Got a bunch of games...
I just bought bioshock on eBay. Can't wait to play it =D

Have you played dark souls yet??
I heard its pretty hard...I want to play that game :P

I also have a PS3 too..Got a bunch of games...
I just bought bioshock on eBay. Can't wait to play it =D

Not yet. I wanted to play my PS3 tonight but ran into a lot of website work. Gonna have to play Dark Souls tomorrow. I can't wait to play it!! :cool2:

Nice! I'll probably end up getting Bioshock at one point too.

If you like racing games, you should try MotorStorm (and its two sequels... MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and MotorStorm: Apocalypse).

Whenever I tried the Playstation 3 demo at the store, I always played MotorStorm. I then played MotorStorm: Apocalypse and liked it better (because levels change as "apocalypse" things happens such as planes crashing, towers falling, etc).

Playstation 3 is awesome. Internet. Videos. Playstation Home oh and not to mention its online service is free...Maybe Xbox should learn how the big dogs roll.

I player 12 month Pay $50.00 playstation plus : Elevate ur playstation Network experience. GET IN V.I.Paccess to select demo,priorty beta and early purchase on select hot titles. Get More includes access to playstation Network Games and everydays downloadable content Exclusive playstation store or local anything store discounts Full Game Trail -try our before you ! Exclusive , additional playstation Network features Get Playing! Playstation Plus delivers a whole new level of value ,access and convenince so you spend more time doing what you love ... playing game! ......

The only game I've played on the Playstation 3 is MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Apocolypse.

I like MotorStorm because of the graphics and the gameplay. Very realistic and I love the territory that they drive on.

MotorStorm: Apocolypse is different. The gameplay is the same, but there are some parts of the level that change throughout the race such as planes crashing, buildings falling, streets caving in, etc. The environment is awesome to drive in. :)

Boring I Tried The playstation 3 All try favorite Demo at The playstation Plus at I Play All list all Demo. Condemd 2 BloodShot half

Anyone tried Assassin Creed III? I'm on Sequence 08, and I'm enjoying it so far!

Back