Yay!

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
Well first off thanks to everybody for taking their time to respond to me even though I keep repeating it over and over, it's becasue Im trying to find more information and hoping that sombody may know somthing. But guess what I did the searching on the net for months and months, wrote to many different Universites that deals with cochlear implants... They told me to go to the doctor and have him to sumbit a pa request where medicaid can't refuse not to pay for it. But I also have to have a lawyer to be able to appeal it for it which isn't a biggie. My step is that Im going to the doctor on thursday to see if he will sumbit it for me. I can't wait to see what happens.. Im really looking forwards to it. then the next step is to go to the medicaid office to show them the papers so they can file it for me so they can approve it. THEN I will start the process!!!!!!!!! I can have it less than 2 months! WOOT! Im soo excited! Thats why Im asking which device would be best to choose! Thanks a bunch guys

Hope everything turns out great for you--keep us posted. ;)

~RR
(--thread was moved to appropriate forum--)

To let everyone know that I went to the doctor this morning, to see if he can sumbit a PA request, He said he would do it and willing to do anything in his power to help me out.. He sent me to a ENT, Im just waiting for his office to call me at home to let me know when the appointment is set on, then afterwards we wait to see if Medicaid approves it which they will have to because we got the power over medicaid, it's called Disabillity Act which overrides Medicaid, since Disabilitys need what they need. So hopefully it will work out. Then once it works out, they will set my surgery date! I can't wait!

Best of luck and keep us updated. :)

Back