Yay $100 HAs!

coolloser

Reaction score
I went to my audiologist in July to get retested and hopefully get cheap bluetooth compatible HAs. She help me submit an application to Burns Fund and they approved me for the Oticon Vigo Connects with streamer. All I have to pay is a hundred dollars....much better than 3380! :shock:
I'm getting new molds too but I have to pay for them :(

I'm just excited to be able to listen to music or my cellphone without dicking around with the telecoil settings and the neckloop running out of batteries...
YAY YAY

at least you're paying $100 plus whatever the earmolds cost only, definitely way better than the $3380. That'll help big time. Good luck with your new hearing aids!

Lucky you, my audi relieved me of $4.5k for the cheaper ones

You get pretty much what you pay for....the 100 bucks hearing aid come out of a Cracker Jacks box? :lol:

I guess that'll teach me not to skim thru some posts so fast.....:lol: sorry

Don't feel bad. I didn't read that closely either and the title really threw me off.

CBE saved me from an inane remark. :D

Yeah they are Oticon Vigo Pro Power not cracker jack aids :D. Got them today!
I got the streamer as well...was excited to use it, then when I got home and charged it up I realized that the streamer and my HAs aren't linked :(
I ended up paying 350 because I wanted new molds as well (out of 4380). My health coverage should pick up that part.
I know they are better than the old ones because I went to the bathroom before and after the Audi and heard music the second time hehheh

Back