Xtreme Deaf Gamers Forum

Ah, screw it. We are out for world domination. That is, Digitally. ;)

Is this clans for Xbox360 only? Or do you plan to form a clan for future Wii online or for some of PC games?

Question; I am curious person who own PC will working good in multiplayer online with who own PS3 or Xbox360?. Let me know about this one. I been playing online with hearings since five years. Mostly play any air combat simulators.

Ah. I don't have Xbox360. Darn, because I would have loved to be part of your clan and kick their behind online.

But I am going to get PS3, it's just that I don't know when.

I guess I am stuck doing Halo:FC online with hearing people. I wish there's deaf clan for Halo:FC because there's one clan I would love for us to crush 'em.

Question; I am curious person who own PC will working good in multiplayer online with who own PS3 or Xbox360?. Let me know about this one. I been playing online with hearings since five years. Mostly play any air combat simulators.

It will work with xbox 360 multiplayer against PC users who uses Windows Vista.

That is what Microsoft is trying to do with xbox 360 and windows vista for every players can play online.

It will not work with PS3 and Wii.. Sorry about that.

It will work with xbox 360 multiplayer against PC users who uses Windows Vista.

That is what Microsoft is trying to do with xbox 360 and windows vista for every players can play online.

It will not work with PS3 and Wii.. Sorry about that.

Allright thanks. There is working on it now?. I hear about vista but I rather wait see how they is going working good or not?.

Allright thanks. There is working on it now?. I hear about vista but I rather wait see how they is going working good or not?.

Yeah, it is worth to wait until I heard about gaming online for vista and xbox 360. Will let you know.

That's right...

I don't got Windows XP until 2003 and it was successful.

There is a PC subforum. XDG is for all video games. It is just that right now a high number of us are playing on Xbox Live and with 360's. I believe we will evolve and grow as a group of gamers who are deaf. There already is talk of a Halo 3 team/clan for XDG.

I am surprised that there's high amount of deaf gamers for Xbox live, since it uses mic and headphone, there's a very few games where you can type in using a keyboard. That's what I was told.

I would think more deaf gamers would use PC for shooters game rather than Xbox.

But again, I don't know anything, and this is first forum I ever saw where deaf gamers actually come together to discuss video games.

True, but I think the 360 is attratcive, more accessible than a PC needing an upgrade every 6 months, has some great games, and has a great online service.

Some people take it personal if I show up in a room with no mic. That is one of the reasons XDG members enjoy being togother, because we can fill up a room without mics, and make a mic-user the minority for a change. :)

XDG had 2 ladder battles today and yesterday. We lost yesterday's game 1-5, but we redeemed ourselves and won today 5-1!!!! XDG now is 1-1 on the XACA 5v5 Vegas ladder.

I am surprised that there's high amount of deaf gamers for Xbox live, since it uses mic and headphone, there's a very few games where you can type in using a keyboard. That's what I was told.

I would think more deaf gamers would use PC for shooters game rather than Xbox.

But again, I don't know anything, and this is first forum I ever saw where deaf gamers actually come together to discuss video games.

I am sure you did not know about xbox 360 can use keyboard. It does have vision camera. Just like VP.

Look at XDG clan beat hearing clans. Mostly they used sidekick for AIM.

I am sure you did not know about xbox 360 can use keyboard. It does have vision camera. Just like VP.

Look at XDG clan beat hearing clans. Mostly they used sidekick for AIM.

LOL, I have 2 monitors on same side, other widescreen is Xbox 360 and other fullscreen is PC at same time then I do chat with deaf friends as when running on clan, such as chat on AIM.

I am pleased to announce that XDG is expanding to include a UK group! They now go by the name XDG UK, and some of them will have "XDG UK" in their gamertags!

I'd say I'm more infamous than famous. When I grace the cover of a magazine like Wired or something, then I'd be famous!

Back