xmeeting to VP?

mayuna

Reaction score
I tried to call to VP using IP address through XMEETING ( MAC OS X)
But I can see them, but they can't see me, it is black screen.

How can I solve this problem???

Are you registered with Viable Vision? If you download Xmeeting from viable.net and registed with them and it should have no problem calling with its IP address. But MAC is having hard time with VP softwares.

Yes, I downloaded from viable. But still have problem............
Should I open firewall ??

Yes, I downloaded from viable. But still have problem............
Should I open firewall ??

I have no idea that viable develop xmeeting. should disable firewall.

You can contact Viable support to solve problem with firewall setting.

try and follow Dbarovian's advice. Dborvian, Viable has Xmeeting and Viable for PC and Mac ;)

I have no idea that viable develop xmeeting. should disable firewall.

You can contact Viable support to solve problem with firewall setting.

No, Viable does not develop Xmeeting, just provided a link to a website offering the open source app, Xmeeting.

Here's website for Xmeeting, XMeeting - Powerful Videoconferencing Solutions for Mac OS X

just that Viable is offering option for mac user to call other Viable users.

(also on apple's download page; Apple - Downloads - Internet Utilities - XMeeting but it is 0.3.4 version not 0.3.4a which is the latest one. So get it from Xmeeting website. )

No, Viable does not develop Xmeeting, just provided a link to a website offering the open source app, Xmeeting.

Here's website for Xmeeting, XMeeting - Powerful Videoconferencing Solutions for Mac OS X

just that Viable is offering option for mac user to call other Viable users.

(also on apple's download page; Apple - Downloads - Internet Utilities - XMeeting but it is 0.3.4 version not 0.3.4a which is the latest one. So get it from Xmeeting website. )

Thank you for info. I will contact Hovrs Customer Care about future use for VideoSign.

Back