Xbox will be doomed soon...

20050426.gif

Wow, Steel turns out you are right... This game is awesome and scary.

Im masturbating to it because i love it so much. j/k

Nusentinsaino said:
Wow, Steel turns out you are right... This game is awesome and scary.

Im masturbating to it because i love it so much. j/k
that's, erm, nice to know...

Yeah steel, Really nice to know. :)

Anyway, Im at the level when i am fighting the Sarge with the BFG... it was getting late so i had to turn it off, I cant wait to kick some more ass tonight. heh. Dont spoil anything for me Steel!

Steel, a question... where is the fucking BFG? I looked everywhere for it.

Nusentinsaino said:
Yeah steel, Really nice to know. :)

Anyway, Im at the level when i am fighting the Sarge with the BFG... it was getting late so i had to turn it off, I cant wait to kick some more ass tonight. heh. Dont spoil anything for me Steel!

Steel, a question... where is the fucking BFG? I looked everywhere for it.
Heh...good question.

You are looking at the Sarge who HAVE the BFG. :D

So...there is only one BFG. and You know where it is? Yep...you got it.

Kill him to get your own BFG! :P

BWA HA HA HA!

*cough* gotta work some more on my evil laughter...*sigh*

here are not so great news.....Microsoft has $4 billion in the hole in the Xbox division of Microsoft. I'm not joking and it's serious. Microsoft thinks that the Xbox 360 will get them out of the debts. I read it in the news somewhere recently.

bought this game yesterday for only $29.99! :D

258731.jpg

MUCH better than the first chapter of Doom 3!

why? because you finally get a gun that comes with a light attachment (and that's only on the pistol) and you get afew all-new weapons, and some all-new enemies and tons and tons of all new levels, getting down to face Hell once again.

This game takes two years after the first chapter of Doom 3, where a group of marines were sent to investigate the ruins of the anticent cilivication and then you find a rare artifact which looks like a heart, and once you touch it...then all hell breaks loose...again.

I can't really tell if the marine you are playing is either good or evil...cause after he grabbed the heart...he looks....evil. I guess you would play as the bad marine instead of the good marine like in the first chapter? eh anyway, it's still cool and fun and great as the first chapter of doom 3. the controls are just the same, and you can save your game anywhere and anytime you want.

Guys, if you don't own Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil before the hoilday season hits, you SUCK!

:P wah ha ha ha!

P.S. this game contains both Doom classics, as the limited edition Doom 3 does (like I have that) BUT unlike the limited edition, Doom 3: ROE have the "master levels" of Doom II.
So if you just have the regular Doom 3 version and plans to get Doom 3: ROE, well you are in luck cause you would get the full collection then.

lol I have so much Doom games now.

beat Doom 3: ROE tonight...

it was actually pretty short so it took me like 4 days to beat it! lol

while the first chapter of Doom 3 took me like a week and ahalf to beat it dang lol

haven't hear anymore news if ID software plans to put in a new chapter of Doom 3 or rather go into Doom 4 instead.

Steel said:
beat Doom 3: ROE tonight...

it was actually pretty short so it took me like 4 days to beat it! lol

while the first chapter of Doom 3 took me like a week and ahalf to beat it dang lol

haven't hear anymore news if ID software plans to put in a new chapter of Doom 3 or rather go into Doom 4 instead.
Congrats!! I know doom 3 is awesome game ever seen on xbox.

I prefer to play doom 3's all missions till i defeat all mission of doom 3 before I buy DOOM ROE... :thumb:

I like to have something annonce about game!

Guess what? Tonight, I recently defeated all missions of DOOM 3 since Oct 10, 2005 I bought that game from ebgame selling for 19 worth bucks !

MUST ADMIT, This one of best games is better than halo 1 and 2 parts. I love this SUPER SCIFI over halo's scifi!

I will go to buy the resurrection of EVIL DOOM 3 by this month or next month.. smile!

Steel said:
The movie is coming... :naughty:

Yeah this movie costs $60 million dollars to make, and
they only made $19 million last week and $4 million this week...

I guess it is a flop.

Back