Xbox Live due for update.

it is supposed to be out on this friday june 2nd i am anxiously waiting for that update !!! :D

dojosky3 said:
it is supposed to be out on this friday june 2nd i am anxiously waiting for that update !!! :D

Yeah! We can play game while it downloading. It is about time. I hate waiting and cant play game. That's sucks! Finally! Microsoft read our minds!

SJones4dad

Speaking of Xbox Live... I heard Microsoft annouced Windows Vista has version of Xbox Live called Live Anywhere, allows PC gamers play against Xbox 360 users. But it works on future multi-platform games, PC and Xbox 360 only, after Win Vista is release to public.
Also, Microsoft said Windows Vista is made for games. I not sure if my old games would work with Vista. Some of games was made for MS-DOS or Win 95/98 but wont work in WinXP without aid of emulators.

Deathpit said:
Speaking of Xbox Live... I heard Microsoft annouced Windows Vista has version of Xbox Live called Live Anywhere, allows PC gamers play against Xbox 360 users. But it works on future multi-platform games, PC and Xbox 360 only, after Win Vista is release to public.
Also, Microsoft said Windows Vista is made for games. I not sure if my old games would work with Vista. Some of games was made for MS-DOS or Win 95/98 but wont work in WinXP without aid of emulators.

If those games wont work on winxp then it wont work on vista. Just wait and see. I will get Windows Vista beta and I can test it and see if it works or not.

Let you know.

Back