Xbox 360 vs. Sony PS3

:lol: but Xbox is lack of Blu-ray player. :)

also lack full backwards compatiablity to Xbox games, built in wi-fi, ablitiy to install games to the HDD, (they should've done that way before the big Xbox live update came afew months ago) and a simple upgrade of an HDD.

upgrading HDD on PS3 is SO much easier and cheaper.

almost 90% of PSone and PS2 games working on PS3 (only on 20GB, 60GB, and older 80GB models)

So...in my view, the PS3 wins.

I'd pick PS3 over the Xbox 360 anyday and it has been my first choice since PS3 first came out.

Hell NO!!! I am support Playstation 3! I never forget that i have a XBOX Orginial when i get them since three month after screw up! So i won't buy Xbox Microsoft again! I have been using PS2 Orginial since almost 4 years and half!! Finally, i got a playstation 3 on this month! I am enjoying with my baby Playstation 3 80GB, i tell you it's BEST ONE!!

Hell NO!!! I am support Playstation 3! I never forget that i have a XBOX Orginial when i get them since three month after screw up! So i won't buy Xbox Microsoft again! I have been using PS2 Orginial since almost 4 years and half!! Finally, i got a playstation 3 on this month! I am enjoying with my baby Playstation 3 80GB, i tell you it's BEST ONE!!

Wow, you are really less info person.

PS2 has problem with reading error in last 8 years ago but issues on original Xbox is far more less than PS2 does.

You can't compare with PS3 with original Xbox, it's like apple to orange.

PS2 has problem with reading error in last 8 years ago but issues on original Xbox is far more less than PS2 does.

Oh really? No, I never have problem with PS2 since almost 4 years and half then? I always buy video games from GameShop or Walmart. I am support with Playstation, that's all i do

What do you mean by that am i really less info person?

What else you want me to give you some info, then?

Oh really? No, I never have problem with PS2 since almost 4 years and half then? I always buy video games from GameShop or Walmart. I am support with Playstation, that's all i do

What do you mean by that am i really less info person?

What else you want me to give you some info, then?

It means you mention that PS2 don't have problem and original Xbox got problem but issues on original Xbox is rare and you can get repair under MS warranty.

If you get PS2 in early 2000's and you will have high chance to get read error when read disc but most are solved after Sony fixed it.

It's safer to buy Xbox 360 now but percent rate for red ring of death is less than 10%.

It means you mention that PS2 don't have problem and original Xbox got problem but issues on original Xbox is rare and you can get repair under MS warranty.

If you get PS2 in early 2000's and you will have high chance to get read error when read disc but most are solved after Sony fixed it.

It's safer to buy Xbox 360 now but percent rate for red ring of death is less than 10%.

No no no i not trying to be mention but i jux got playstation 2 since 2004 or 2005, that's time i was young like 15 years old but i not remember when i get a playstation 2. My oldest brother always cleaning inside of my playstation 2 from dust when we playin games. Also, if my disc have bad scratch then i always bring those disc to shopping for Cleaner Disc. By the way, i know that Xbox can repair under MS Warranty but it's trade Ps2, tho. My brother and i was debates about which one better Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 but he was sold his ps3 last year then he jux got Xbox 360 on Christmas ... he said he love Xbox 360 better than playstation 3... You sound like my brother, lolz. That's nice information about Xbox 360's rate then but can you tell me what is RED RING OF DEATH??

No no no i not trying to be mention but i jux got playstation 2 since 2004 or 2005, that's time i was young like 15 years old but i not remember when i get a playstation 2. My oldest brother always cleaning inside of my playstation 2 from dust when we playin games. Also, if my disc have bad scratch then i always bring those disc to shopping for Cleaner Disc. By the way, i know that Xbox can repair under MS Warranty but it's trade Ps2, tho. My brother and i was debates about which one better Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 but he was sold his ps3 last year then he jux got Xbox 360 on Christmas ... he said he love Xbox 360 better than playstation 3... You sound like my brother, lolz. That's nice information about Xbox 360's rate then but can you tell me what is RED RING OF DEATH??

Short name for red ring of death is RROD.

All earlier generation of Xbox 360 has RROD due poor design on hardware to make sufficient to cool the CPU and GPU but Xbox 360 use PowerPC that which produces alot of heat and most earlier generation are sent to MS for repair (replace the motherboard and other parts) and expands warranty to 3 years.

PS3 use PowerPC too but they have sufficient to cool the hardware and better hardware design, however they do get issue with reject to accept disc in slot.

True. These early models of the PS2 had a very common problem with disc reading errors...even my friend had one, but I didnt lol.

The orginal Xbox RARELY get any errors than the Xbox360 do.

Now that the big Xbox live update came afew months ago, it appears that the error rates (such as the RRoD) on the 360s has dropped but can still get errors in other parts depending on whatever cause it.

True. These early models of the PS2 had a very common problem with disc reading errors...even my friend had one, but I didnt lol.

Now that the big Xbox live update came afew months ago, it appears that the error rates (such as the RRoD) on the 360s has dropped but can still get errors in other parts depending on whatever cause it.

It's not Xbox live update, they don't fix the hardware, except for BIOS style update.

MS had changed the hardware, such as new motherboard and reduce nm in CPU to make effective to heat, RROD has been decline to under 10%.

Your Xbox 360 got new motherboard instead of new console replacement, unlike you did in 2006 and you got at twice because MS don't replace the motherboard at this time.

Oh okay, i understand.. I didn't know that Xbox 360 is part of computer? Maybe, i should come over my brother's crib and trying to playin with his game then? Sometime my brother is on my nerves because he won over NBA, Race Cars, and 007 when he playin wit me on Playstation 3, that's why, he experience that he already trying different video games from Xbox360 after Playstation 3. I was little angry at GameStop because my Grand Theft Auto IV used... they is not good Disc. I was called EA Tech support that my disc does not workin then they suggestion me to trade new one and disc back to EA.. i was like i don't have time for that! For that time, i won't buy any used video games but ONLY new! I curious does Xbox360 can trying to download from Playstation 3? I mean like hardware or whatever? What can Xbox360 and Playstation 3 share or do? Some of my friends begging me to get Xbox360 someday but i told them NO THANKS! because i just recently bought Playstation 3 last three weeks

ALL videogames systems are made part of computers.

Why you think Sony is called Sony Computer Entertainment of America?

ALL videogames systems are made part of computers.

Why you think Sony is called Sony Computer Entertainment of America?

Yea, i understand but i mean PART! I never thinkin of that videogrames system are part of computers, i jux surprised! I never learned about those Sony but jux buy something that's all i do. Right now, i am research any technical ... i will learn more abt it. Thanks!! So i won't ask again, tho

Xbox360 "Jasper" still have few a RROD and E78 errors, I have to wait till the M$ released new firmware or refuse to use live internet.

* Some Xbox360 console downloaded NXE; drive unreadable problem, video corrputed
* Feburary Firmware; All Xbox360 busted. -RROD-

If you want to buy Xbox360 Jasper box. Don't use Live internet or if you want use live internet, the xbox360 would "Automatically Updates" for firmware, NXE and system files, your xbox360 would get errors or RROD. Never trust Live for automatic updates!

PS3 rarely have YLOD errors, not much.. It's good PS3 console easy reversable can be saved on USB flashdrive in case of firmware busted.

My older black bulky xbox (classic console with green logo on the top) has been retired (R.I.P.)

I almost got RROD today then took me 15 mins to figure out what's wrong then found out HDMI is not plugged, whew! btw funny video :)

My former co-workers told me that his X-Box got error (system crashed). I do not remember that he had 3rd times exchange XBox since first day release XBox.

Back