Xbox 360 is crap compared to next-gen consoles

Batou said:
Halo 3 will be one of the games that will show what the 360 really can do. Still, the PS3's system specs are higher. Blu Ray disc compatibility will sell a lot of PS3s. I expect M$ to unveil their HDDVD soon and before the PS3 comes this November.

what good can hddvd do when ms add hddvd to x360? no developers would focus on hddvd goodness bec there's already dvdrom stuff in x360 everywhere today, it's like fucking off the consumers who purchased x360 with plain ol' dvd rom.

actually halo's the only reason i own xbox, thus i'll own x360 bec of halo 3 (forerunner ;)), ms need to have better exclusive (fuck, misspelling, im drunk okay, go away) games, "too human", "mass effect", "gears of war", "shadowrun", etc might end up being awesome, being in the league of halo's popular or at least close to it, that might increase mindshares (or zombies ;)) alot, reaching for sony's throne, being equal to sony's exclusive games (final fantasy, gta, devil may cry, dragon quest, etc).

i dunno if blu ray disc'd be a good idea, i mean what game requires a memory size higher than 5 gbs? dvd rom in x360 right now can hold up to 8 gbs, look at gta san andreas it's a huge world yet it's only 2.5 gbs for xbox, half life 2 for xbox's excellent, its' graphic/gameplay quality's awesome, and it's only 1.5 gbs... x360 has an excellent high technology compression tool that can compress 10 gbs to 5 gbs...
the only game that requires a bigger memory size is the game that uses fmv/cg, like final fantasy. next generation consoles dont need to use fmv anymore bec of next generation consoles' fmv/cg matched(?) graphic craps (look at mgs4), obviously some minority game developers'll still use fmv/cg i know but it's really not necessary, top quality gameplay beats fmv/cg in video gaming world, am i rite?

Last edited:
Potman said:
link/source?
i cannot believe your craps that doesnt point a link to proven facts.
i've read somewhere (that was 3 years ago) that blu-ray'll have 80 gbs, and i've read somewhere (that was 2 years ago) that hd-dvd'll have 30 gbs, obviously both of 'em must have been updated/upgraded/or downgraded, but i cant trust your words unless u prove it (link? gimme me a link/source damnit).

btw a most powerful console doesnt make it a leader of a generation.
xbox's powerful than ps2 yet ps2's a leader of this generation.
maybe x360'll be a leader of next generation war bec ms has a big headstart, ps3's out this fall so ms might sell 5-10 million x360 before ps3's launched. we'll see anyway.
i dont care tho, but biased cunts annoy me.
You know what, I don't need to bring a provide link to prove my vaild point. I am not asking or telling you to TRUST me. As I said earlier, HD-DVD has hold up to 30GB while Blu-Ray can hold up to 50GB. Both are dual layers, enough said. By the way, where did u go? Why did u choice the other path? Please stay on our path. If you have no clue what am I talking about? And then too bad, however I can give you a hint is reread your post.

DefMATRIXense said:
You know what, I don't need to bring a provide link to prove my vaild point. I am not asking or telling you to TRUST me. As I said earlier, HD-DVD has hold up to 30GB while Blu-Ray can hold up to 50GB. Both are dual layers, enough said. By the way, where did u go? Why did u choice the other path? Please stay on our path. If you have no clue what am I talking about? And then too bad, however I can give you a hint is reread your post.

what path did i go? im still on this topic, i havent derailed, what made u think so? if u're referring to the post u replayed to my first post in this topic, i havent responded to yours bec i thought u were right so i went silent.
obviously, to prove your argument being right u need to provide a proven fact (by supplying a link/source to the proven fact), i cannot believe your words bec u're human like the rest of us, u have an ability (misspelling ;p, im drunk) of making an error. yea i should google 'em but im lazy ;p.
yea, hddvd has a capacity of holding up to 30 gbs, and bluray up close to 80 gbs sounds right like i said, but i read that around 3 years ago in a mag, shouldnt both of 'em has been upgraded/updated since i last read 'em? i recall, recently, afew months ago, that hddvd now has a capacity of holding 50 gbs?...
but it doesnt matter, game developers wont focus on the hddvd format for x360 anyway... if they do, they'd fuck the rest of consumers who bought x360 with plain ol' dvd rom...

Last edited:
Potman said:
what path did i go? im still on this topic, i havent derailed, what made u think so? if u're referring to the post u replayed to my first post in this topic, i havent responded to yours bec i thought u were right so i went silent.
obviously, to prove your argument being right u need to provide a proven fact (by supplying a link/source to the proven fact), i cannot believe your words bec u're human like the rest of us, u have an ability (misspelling ;p, im drunk) of making an error. yea i should google 'em but im lazy ;p.
yea, hddvd has a capacity of holding up to 30 gbs, and bluray up close to 80 gbs sounds right like i said, but i read that around 3 years ago in a mag, shouldnt both of 'em has been upgraded/updated since i last read 'em? i recall, recently, afew months ago, that hddvd now has a capacity of holding 50 gbs?...
but it doesnt matter, game developers wont focus on the hddvd format for x360 anyway... if they do, they'd fuck the rest of consumers who bought x360 with plain ol' dvd rom...
:o You went to the other path as change the subject like this
btw a most powerful console doesnt make it a leader of a generation.
xbox's powerful than ps2 yet ps2's a leader of this generation.
maybe x360'll be a leader of next generation war bec ms has a big headstart, ps3's out this fall so ms might sell 5-10 million x360 before ps3's launched. we'll see anyway.
i dont care tho, but biased cunts annoy me.
. I agreed with you but I didn't say anything like that. Just thought. :o I never say you are wrong and just saying that for 360 and PS3 only. Who knows I am wrong. :gpost:

Whoever post this tread is full of crap!

Do they have HDTV? NO! If you have hdtv and you will see big difference. My friend who have xbox GUN and I have GUN on xbox 360. I see graphics different. I don't see that kind of crap. Obvioulsy they are Playstation fans!

They are making some stories like MEDIA reporters.

End of this discussion.

I never watch DVDs on any of consoles or PC. I only use my Sony DVD player which is very good for playing DVDs. I use 360 for playing games. If HD DVD come out I would prefer to buy HD DVD player instead of using gaming consoles to play movies.

Back